Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SLK Krrimz

Member
Jan 21, 2021
14
13
9
I have suggested this idea a while ago and I still think it's really good, when I say perks I don't necessarily mean physical items like the healer and chef kits but instead passive boost like you get slightly healed after you kill someone (vampire/lifesteal perk) or you become faster after you kill someone (rabbit/scorpion perk?) Things like that are just some examples but I would like to point to out that, there are many different ideas and topics you can take from other games like call of duty. Tell me your ideas in the replies below and what y'all think about this.
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

lnlnvxyy wrote on AliWarrior's profile.
the goat it's online agin
Hippir wrote on Nollq's profile.
A bit late but... CONGRATULATIONSSSS🎉
TijmenDeEngeMan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
Congrats in getting helper :D (better late then never yk lol)
TijmenDeEngeMan wrote on Nollq's profile.
Kinda late, but congrats on getting Helper 🎉
Red crits wrote on Nollq's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom