Should this be added

• yes

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • no

Votes: 15 75.0%

• Total voters

Pepsicolaman

Jun 26, 2019
If you have plus you should be able to choose the free for all maps and close open ones early if they arent the one you want

you should also be able to lockout different kits so if i wanted i could lock out wizard so no one can use it or make it so people can only play beast so i can have fair 1v1s

D

Deleted member 352903

you should also be able to lockout different kits so if i wanted i could lock out wizard so no one can use it or make it so people can only play beast so i can have fair 1v1s
No wtf? Why would u want to lock a kit

Reactions: zFqcus

Expectational

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2019
United Kingdom
www.zakshearman.com

I feel like this would be a lot of power and too much control for just a rank. It would also make the game very boring for some people that want to play a certain kit. It makes the game more plain overall.

Pepsicolaman

Jun 26, 2019
some of the kits are really annoying and we can vote to disable annoying things in skywars so why not ffa

D

Deleted member 352903

some of the kits are really annoying and we can vote to disable annoying things in skywars so why not ffa
u cant disable kits in skywars. Sure theres 'no throwables' but thats just a gamemode

Expectational

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2019
United Kingdom
www.zakshearman.com

You're comparing two gamemodes that I believe should not be compared because of how different they are. SkyWars has a winner, FFA does not for example. Their mechanics are very different and the longevity of this 'kit lock' would be much longer. As well as this, like said above, there is no disabling of kits in skywars.

Maybe this could be something that would be subject to a trial, but I feel that there would be a lot of players that would not accept the change.

Pepsicolaman

Jun 26, 2019
i would like to be able to close a game early because sometimes there are shoppers that will spend so many points and you just cant kill them so i want to end the game so they lose their stuff.
and the kits are really annoying so i want those to be disabled and i think most people would vote to disable wizard and ninja because wizard is op and ninja just runs
if i support with plus i should definately have some power over the game

D

Deleted member 352903

i would like to be able to close a game early because sometimes there are shoppers that will spend so many points and you just cant kill them so i want to end the game so they lose their stuff.
and the kits are really annoying so i want those to be disabled and i think most people would vote to disable wizard and ninja because wizard is op and ninja just runs
If u cant beat them join them

if i support with plus i should definately have some power over the game
Yes ur right, maybe a /kill command so u can kill anyone and win in skywars would be nice. Or even a /win command!

Expectational

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2019
United Kingdom
www.zakshearman.com

That's way too much power, and completely unfair to those that have spent their points on items that they have bought, just to have it taken away by a person that is paying a monthly subscription to essentially, reset a player's equipment. To elaborate, this is not
some power
, it's complete power.

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
If I may ask, why do you as a non-staff member write ~locked at the end of your comment?
It’s just a joke

If you have plus you should be able to choose the free for all maps and close open ones early if they arent the one you want

And no, this idea doesn’t sound good to me. Why would you want to lock a kit lol.

Reactions: Haighers112

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
You should also be able to implement your own kit that only you can use that you made in the duels maker thingy. That way plus users can have protection 4 gear with resistance 5! Only plus users should also be able to summon the enderdragon as well. Then cube will no longer be supported by Mojang and the bedrock playerbase will halve as it's no longer a default server! That means that they have to focus on java updates instead so we get more updates! Win win all around.

Reactions: Eli

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland

The opening of new FFA servers isn't just as easy as just having a player open them and it should never be. Even if it was that easy, this would lead to the FFA player base being spread out across multiple maps (possibly the same maps) which will lead to the demise of the game

Locking out kits for other players is obviously not going to happen. Why would you even want to ruin other people's fun by restricting the freedom they get if it comes to selecting kits?

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017
Locking out kits for other players is obviously not going to happen. Why would you even want to ruin other people's fun by restricting the freedom they get if it comes to selecting kits?
Wait.. allowing other people to have fun is a thing?!?!1?1 Impossible!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎂
Kloska wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen! :)
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom