Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Raam

Dec 25, 2017
Hi there.... nice to see you here...

I have a Idea for FFA.... There are 5 kids on FFA, but only the Wizard kit has a "ability" the other kids or just default.... i like to see some perks for every kit...

Perks:
Samurai: a invis ability to turn invisible when right clicking on it for 6 seconds.... and a cooldown of 30 seconds
Warrior: a speed ability to chase people that are running away the hole time. Speed 3 for 5 seconds and a cooldown of 45 seconds
Wizard: a strenght ability after they kill someone. strenght 1 for 5 seconds to be able to kill people because it is not a very strong kit and you getting killed very fast with it. a cooldown of 30 seconds
Sniper: also a invis ability so people can't where the shots are comming from. 10 seconds and a cooldown of 60 seconds.
Beast: a Resistence ability to be extra strong in fights, because the name of the kit.... 5 seconds and a cooldown of 45 seconds.

I think it would be very nice if this getting applied to the game....
I hope this is enough explanation

YesEggs

Novice Member
Apr 15, 2018
Australia
I really like the idea but it could get a bit chaotic in bigger pvp lobbies with a lot of invis players and everyone not dying. But overall a pretty good idea.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi there.... nice to see you here...

I have a Idea for FFA.... There are 5 kids on FFA, but only the Wizard kit has a "ability" the other kids or just default.... i like to see some perks for every kit...

Perks:
Samurai
: a invis ability to turn invisible when right clicking on it for 6 seconds.... and a cooldown of 30 seconds
Warrior: a speed ability to chase people that are running away the hole time. Speed 3 for 5 seconds and a cooldown of 45 seconds
Wizard: a strenght ability after they kill someone. strenght 1 for 5 seconds to be able to kill people because it is not a very strong kit and you getting killed very fast with it. a cooldown of 30 seconds
Sniper: also a invis ability so people can't where the shots are comming from. 10 seconds and a cooldown of 60 seconds.
Beast: a Resistence ability to be extra strong in fights, because the name of the kit.... 5 seconds and a cooldown of 45 seconds.

I think it would be very nice if this getting applied to the game....
I hope this is enough explanation
It'd be quite cool to see this in-game. It would definitely encourage players like me to play more FFA, since I never really play it. I see no fun in just PvPing without any addon to it. It just gets boring after a while.
Though I would definitely nerf the cooldown and the time the ability applies.

Samurai: Perhaps nerf it from 6 -> 3 or 4 seconds? 6 seconds sounds like nothing, but in fights can be a long time. Then also change the cooldown to 20 seconds.

Warrior: I would suggest granting the players speed II, instead of speed III. Speed III is very fast, and I don't suppose you'd chase an enemy over 30 blocks away or something. It could take effect, not necessarily when you kill someone, but when you get damaged. There could be a cooldown of 20 seconds for it to happen. There would be a 30% chance for the effect to occur. This is an example.

Wizard: A strength buff seems cool. But if you really want it to take effect, I'd suggest a stronger effect for a shorter time. Perhaps strength II for 2 or 3 seconds?

Sniper: I would suggest a different ability than invisibility. Since the samurai kit would already possess it. Perhaps a quick-shot ability would be cool. Again, the cooldown is way too long. It should definitely be nerfed to 30 seconds or something.

Beast: A constant effect of resistance I would be better. This way, it has some use. Resistance doesn't always help as much, so having it as a buff all the time would have more use.

Reactions: ____

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Wizard kit
I was very confused. First I thought you were talking about toxic kids in FFA and then I saw the wizard kit. So now I know you meant 'kit' instead of 'kid'. By the way, Wizard kit doesn't have 'an ability', it's called potions.

Samurai: a invis ability to turn invisible when right clicking on it for 6 seconds.... and a cooldown of 30 seconds
In the Japanese culture a Samurai is a strong warrior that is too brave to hide from his foes. So an invisibility ability is a no go for that one. Or they can rename the kit's name to Ninja which makes way more sense.

If they got this ability, it will look too similar to the Samurai kit. Also a no go.

It's already very OP with the potions you got when you spawn. No need to make it more powerful.

What is invisible in this one? The player or the arrows when you shoot them? If it's the player, it is again too similar to the Samurai kit. If it's the arrow you're shooting, then it could be a thing though.

This will make the kit a bit OP:questionmark:

Conclusion: I don't really feel to add abilities to FFA. It is good how it is now, simple and playable.

Reactions: Starry
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Hoshi's profile.
RDT_20240427_1450346243545739946908841.jpg
Thunder wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday!
Reesle wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday, Cool Designer! 🥳
Mintypie231 wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎂
Top Bottom