Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

vlad_

Jan 17, 2022
as i said the are annoying like just take 21-32 irons to buy blocks then attack fast to the other base like bro wait and collect even they dont have armors just go destroy the other team egg while they buying that not make you a pro player fr like you see your score at egg wars and see that you broke too many eggs that's does not make you a pro just wait them then attack

vlad_

Jan 17, 2022
people like rushing more then camping...
this is normal part of eggwars if you want to kill those people you need to get used to it or do it too
nah bro egg wars at first must collect items not rush without anythings like some people don't know how to build fast but those guys do it and destroy egg then bye bye

SN3LLA

Jun 7, 2017
Sweden
as i said the are annoying like just take 21-32 irons to buy blocks then attack fast to the other base like bro wait and collect even they dont have armors just go destroy the other team egg while they buying that not make you a pro player fr like you see your score at egg wars and see that you broke too many eggs that's does not make you a pro just wait them then attack
Being fast and rushing people is one of the most popular ways to play Eggwars, so there really is nothing to do about it, although I can see why you think it's annoying. For new players it can be stressful having someone on your island within 30 seconds of the game starting. Eventually though you get used to it!

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
What I find annoying is people who farm for full iron when the game starts.

Or people who will go sit in a room and crouch under a block to take 0KB.
At least you can hit someone off when they bridge to you off spawn.

But you can’t do anything about a camper.
some people don't know how to build fast
hold the build button down. It’s the fastest and safest way to bridge. It’s basically scaffold hacks but better(and faster) and not hacks

Reactions: w7b9

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
This is tactic.

Reactions: Silco

vlad_

Jan 17, 2022
Being fast and rushing people is one of the most popular ways to play Eggwars, so there really is nothing to do about it, although I can see why you think it's annoying. For new players it can be stressful having someone on your island within 30 seconds of the game starting. Eventually though you get used to it!
i mean they just attack sometime my team are buying from shop (and that will be in start of the game cause all the team need to be ready to go to the middle) so while they buying he destroying your egg and escape like nothing happen and he even dont need kill you that why i hate them

This is tactic.
tactic to attack ppl while they busy and escape nice

im bad at english so ya...💀

guys if you mean people who attack and we have been see them its ok i dont have any problem with them but who attack while no body see him that kind of people i mean

kar4bela14

Jan 23, 2022
They know if they wont attack you, you will attack them so they are attacking you and minimize the chance of breaking their own eggs. They dont let you to buy stuff so they can kill you easily.

mismut

Jan 27, 2021
Czech Republic
Pronouns
He/Him
guys if you mean people who attack and we have been see them its ok i dont have any problem with them but who attack while no body see him that kind of people i mean
im sorry but this is just skill issue

yes this is tactic you always want to have easiest way to kill your opponent

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
If they are able to rush you with no stuff, you have time to buy stuff.
For me (5th on duo eggwars with 8000+ wins) Is to win games faster, and like our lord and savvior

Obi Wan Kenobi said
"The Greatest defense is a swift and decisive offense"

• Love
Reactions: Silco

simplesentai

Jan 21, 2022
Mondstadt, Mondstadt, Teyvat
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
if this is getting on your nerves too much, play with the builder (i think that's the name) kit. it gives you blocks so you can protect. you can also buy wall builders (15 iron ea.) and protect really quickly.
like @mismut said, it's a skill issue. you'll get better in time, and you'll eventually become the person bridging over, not the person being bridged to.

vlad_

Jan 17, 2022
What I find annoying is people who farm for full iron when the game starts.

Or people who will go sit in a room and crouch under a block to take 0KB.
At least you can hit someone off when they bridge to you off spawn.

But you can’t do anything about a camper.

hold the build button down. It’s the fastest and safest way to bridge. It’s basically scaffold hacks but better(and faster) and not hacks
i agree who just like take 2 stack of iron on start of the game or that one who steal the diamond after u upgrade it and never remove unit he get everything in game

if u saying about ppl who have rtx its easy as well but for ps4 kinda hard cause isnt respond fast + some ppl have bad wifi (like me) its make things harder

They know if they wont attack you, you will attack them so they are attacking you and minimize the chance of breaking their own eggs. They dont let you to buy stuff so they can kill you easily.
i mean he not know what other team doing some o people like just end game fast my team was same of these kind they end game less than 5 min i dont like when its short + if they wont make them buy stuff just capture the middle so they cant get diamond and if they want just kill them

how its skill issue while u busy that dosent make sense

use builder then build blocks around your egg
easy to remove + most of them choose pickaxe kit

If they are able to rush you with no stuff, you have time to buy stuff.

For me (5th on duo eggwars with 8000+ wins) Is to win games faster, and like our lord and savvior

Obi Wan Kenobi said
"The Greatest defense is a swift and decisive offense"
if you talking about duo and solo its easy cause there not too much team mates so can collect iron but 4 and above hard cause too many team mates

if you mean about getting in score board that's ok cause u dont care about the game just like start, kill, bye

if this is getting on your nerves too much, play with the builder (i think that's the name) kit. it gives you blocks so you can protect. you can also buy wall builders (15 iron ea.) and protect really quickly.

like @mismut said, it's a skill issue. you'll get better in time, and you'll eventually become the person bridging over, not the person being bridged to.
still they have pickaxe from there kit so they can destroyed egg and even we put walls they can break the wall and going to egg i try what you did and they still can

isnt skill issue when you dont see him cause you dont even know if someone attack you

safwqn

Dec 23, 2020
yes i agree very annoying they always too fast

Reactions: vlad_
Jan 7, 2022
A lot of people choose to rush immediately, in order to get other peoples eggs out early, and gain the advantage of having an egg to get the win. Its a lot about playing styles. Some people chose to rush, some chose to build. Everyone plays differently.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

vlad_

Jan 17, 2022
A lot of people choose to rush immediately, in order to get other peoples eggs out early, and gain the advantage of having an egg to get the win. Its a lot about playing styles. Some people chose to rush, some chose to build. Everyone plays differently.
i mean not rushing from begging if want kills just middle or just rush at middle not base

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
you want that we farm iron for 5m and do nothing? 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: mismut and Silco
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Basketman wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom