Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DeftJustme

Novice Member
Jun 1, 2021
as i said the are annoying like just take 21-32 irons to buy blocks then attack fast to the other base like bro wait and collect even they dont have armors just go destroy the other team egg while they buying that not make you a pro player fr like you see your score at egg wars and see that you broke too many eggs that's does not make you a pro just wait them then attack
b-
i am a egg squad player and rushing let you get faster games and faster game equals more wins

• Love
Reactions: Silco and mismut

lollz0889

Feb 12, 2022
nah bro egg wars at first must collect items not rush without anythings like some people don't know how to build fast but those guys do it and destroy egg then bye bye
actually i murder the team next to me first, not just break the egg/bed/cake. i dont want competition for the generators

Anilocin

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2020
Germany
as i said the are annoying like just take 21-32 irons to buy blocks then attack fast to the other base like bro wait and collect even they dont have armors just go destroy the other team egg while they buying that not make you a pro player fr like you see your score at egg wars and see that you broke too many eggs that's does not make you a pro just wait them then attack
Nice way of saying "good players who are better than me and don't camp annoy me"

Feb 11, 2021
United Kingdom
Pronouns
He/Him
I can see why you think this annoying but they are just playing the game how they want to play same goes for you buddy. people may think your being annoying +Ratio.

Last edited:

w7b9

Mar 4, 2021
ur a non stop crying

babybear8816

Feb 11, 2022
Hawaii
Pronouns
She/Her
In my opinion there is a way to counter your egg from being taken so fast, though it will take awhile to get 21 iron, me and my friends have this thing because we too find it rather annoying when people speed bridge to our egg, we quickly get to mid and grab the gens while someone else has egg covered with regular blocks, I play overpowered it may very what game mode you play, I quickly get the gold get back to base then get the 5 obsidian, most players who quickly attack bases won’t see it coming and won’t have the right pickaxe which would give you a significant amount of time to get them off your base.

mismut

Jan 27, 2021
Czech Republic
Pronouns
He/Him
In my opinion there is a way to counter your egg from being taken so fast, though it will take awhile to get 21 iron, me and my friends have this thing because we too find it rather annoying when people speed bridge to our egg, we quickly get to mid and grab the gens while someone else has egg covered with regular blocks, I play overpowered it may very what game mode you play, I quickly get the gold get back to base then get the 5 obsidian, most players who quickly attack bases won’t see it coming and won’t have the right pickaxe which would give you a significant amount of time to get them off your base.
Pls stop using obsidian its sooo annoying

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom