Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Silabear

Novice Member
Sep 22, 2019
35
36
69
27
This is simple: colored name people in Cubecraft java get their color in the discord.
 

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
327
1,743
234
28
Liverpool, Merseyside
I'm sorry but I really do disagree with this. It could easily lead to confusion with the Discord server. Certain members of the staff team have different role colours to match their rank. If we made a change so that everyone who had a rank can choose their colour, it would cause a lot of confusion and really make the Discord server look unorganised as well.
 

Geodas11

Well-Known Member
Dec 1, 2019
130
217
119
21
Europe - Czechia
Good idea, I like it, but it should be so confusing. In overall, there are more negatives than positives, as other people said in this thread. And what if someone had one colour on Java, but different colour on Bedrock? That could be also confusing. But I like this suggestion!
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

x pmx 1 wrote on cyberknife's profile.
thanks for the follow
Wqsknijper wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thank you for following me :) ❤️
hmaqs wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Fiction wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
hmaqs wrote on bruno_gamer1305's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom