Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazn3

Jun 29, 2020
Hey,

In ffa there are two options for choosing your kit. There are the npc's and you have the piece of paper. The problem is that some people find it funny to stand in the npc's so it's hard to click on them. Can't there be a feature that, just like in the main lobby, players go invisible when they come close to the npc? I know there's the paper too but a lot of people probably prefer the npc's since i see everyone using them instead of the paper. If you agree don't forget to press the
1656431947730.png
. This thread was inspired by the already made thread for the bedrock network made by privqted. There's also an image as example. (Link to the thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/people-standing-in-ffa-kits.309529/#post-1441346 )

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
Hey Kazn3,

The thread you have linked has had a response and is marked planned. This is something we hopefully can see in the future for both networks, not solely Bedrock, as we can understand the complications.

Moreover, thank you for the suggestion, but as this is a duplicate thread, I will lock this.

• Haha
Reactions: Kazn3 and Amazinq
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
Top Bottom