Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Haunted

Apr 25, 2020
As the title suggests, sometimes I get games where all my team just leaves and its a 1v3 or 1v4 or 1v5. If I'm the 1 then I am not complaining as I get a challenge and the 55 points if I get top anyways but sometimes its not that fun with the odds so against me. Its even more boring if I am on the majority side with an inexperienced player on the enemy team as its just not fun (boring and feels like bullying) and the game becomes quite static while I'm trying to get cash for a game ending push since the player either doesn't send mobs or sends very little.

I don't know if there is a way to fix this but almost always there are people that leave the game at the start for no reason (or after I placed mage tower at spawn) and I'm not unexperienced but still if my opponents are just as good as me at TD then it feels like pushing a rock to the top of the hill over and over again and the experience deteriorates.

Reactions: Jiivan

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Hey,
I have encountered the same problem on Tower Defence. Some players that just leave the game out of nowhere, and sometimes you don't even know why they leave without any explanation. But, honestly, I don't encounter this problem that much. But, what I do find unpleasant, is all the persons that misplace towers on purpose and that, later on, they leave the game. Though you can always report misplacers for trolling, if they misplace more than 3 towers.
I agree that it's a bit hard to find good teammates to play with, to eventually play a full Tower Defence game. I mean, it is true that most of the people that plays on Tower Defence usually leave the game whenever it starts, but, sadly enough, that's not punishable, so it's hard to deal with those guys.
I would recommend you to be patient until you play a full and enjoyable TD game :)

Reactions: Haunted

Haunted

Apr 25, 2020
Hey,
I have encountered the same problem on Tower Defence. Some players that just leave the game out of nowhere, and sometimes you don't even know why they leave without any explanation. But, honestly, I don't encounter this problem that much. But, what I do find unpleasant, is all the persons that misplace towers on purpose and that, later on, they leave the game. Though you can always report misplacers for trolling, if they misplace more than 3 towers.
I agree that it's a bit hard to find good teammates to play with, to eventually play a full Tower Defence game. I mean, it is true that most of the people that plays on Tower Defence usually leave the game whenever it starts, but, sadly enough, that's not punishable, so it's hard to deal with those guys.
I would recommend you to be patient until you play a full and enjoyable TD game :)

Yeah I have no idea why they do that and I just try to combat the odds, but at least if they leave the game you can remove the towers they placed and get some cash back as well :)

Reactions: Jiivan and Shotgun

Shotgun

Jun 26, 2020
CubeCraft Universe
Hey,

So, I've found a solution for the issue of not finding good teammates, I've created a discord server, if you want the invite link, please contact me in conversation or DM me on discord.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i personally leave most games that arent double income (i try to leave before the game starts, to not ruin it for others) or when my team is basically hopeless. its sometimes even nice when people leave tbh, for example when they dont upgrade towers or place a lot of mages close to each other. you know, just the bad players. but in general? yeah, quite frustrating to get outnumbered against a good team. best thing you can do is make friends with some good players (for example in the server shotgun mentioned) or just in game, its how i made quite a few friends! communication is key in finding good teammates

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!
Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Egg🥚's profile.