Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
There have been a few threads about players leaving the game because they are mad that they aren’t the ender. So what if they made it (for next year) where if you leave the game and you’re a human, the chance of becoming the ender gets decreased. Example is that you have to play the game for at least around 5 minutes and the longer you stay in a game, the higher chance you have of becoming the ender. If you leave instantly, you will not become the ender (or you will have such a low chance) because it seems really unfair when you have sore losers become the ender and there are players who actually play the game to have fun instead of just playing the game to be the ender

Please give suggestions or thoughts (or both) about this issue so it can get updated within the last week or few days or even next year! <3

So... does this mean the people who leave the game to become the ender to kill want to kill in real life? :o

Just kidding xD

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
This is not a bad idea but, I would recommend no one can leave the game after a few minutes.
But tbh your idea is good, I like it

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
This is not a bad idea but, I would recommend no one can leave the game after a few minutes.
But tbh your idea is good, I like it
Nothing wrong with the whole amount of minutes before you can leave, but I just dont think its right because its just forcing players to play the game and they could just leave anyway after those minutes. If your chance of being the ender goes down then whats the point of leaving? It really seems unfair for those people (like me) who actually play the game to have fun and get ender, and the there are those people who just leave the game over and over. So I think they should just lower chances of being the ender

xSuzyy_

Oct 19, 2017
I totally agree! Cuz if i'm the human there are much people that leave so i don't have a high change to win ;(

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
I agree with your suggestion, but it’s impossible to make players stay the whole game they will still leave regardless. This is why I don’t play Ender because players will leave and only a few people will be left behind which results in an easy win for the Ender.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom