Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

muffin294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
58
69
34
19
Pronouns
He/Him
I feel like this would actually make matches longer because you could pick up people’s armor and gapples after they die, and would motivate people to turn on their own team to steal their loot
 

human being

Well-Known Member
Jan 23, 2022
452
322
79
19
i think they want It so that after you leave a game of eggwars you drop your stuff so that other players can pick it up
 

rlnostalgic

Novice Member
Aug 1, 2022
55
106
39
26
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm a huge fan of eggwars, our teamate Or other players drop their loot after they left the game so we can get their loot to make the game faster
This is a cool addition that I think should be added. However I don't think it would be good mainly because for sweaty players it will mess up inventory.
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

tahatii wrote on Dai_Matsumoto's profile.
誕生日おめでとう〜〜 ^^
Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
Top Bottom