Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ByWillyz

Jan 31, 2015
Hello CubeCraft staf, I'm ByWillyz and i love this server again, i say again because CubeCraft 2.0 don't like me but now i love again, but i'm here to propose a thing for your server, a lot of players of the server are Spanish, like me, and the majority we pay with PayPal, is like paysafecard but in Spain, and i want to buy a rank in the servr but i can't because there isn't PayPal for pay.

Thanks for pay attention

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
Hello CubeCraft staf, I'm ByWillyz and i love this server again, i say again because CubeCraft 2.0 don't like me but now i love again, but i'm here to propose a thing for your server, a lot of players of the server are Spanish, like me, and the majority we pay with PayPal, is like paysafecard but in Spain, and i want to buy a rank in the servr but i can't because there isn't PayPal for pay.

Thanks for pay attention
PayPal was removed due to some people not getting their ranks when paying.
if you dont understand that: Paypal is not on cubecraftgames, because if you pay on Paypal you will not get a rank, and you lose your money.

Also with the new paying method "Paymentwall" you are able to use many different ways, and I think there is one way to donate for everyone ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Top Bottom