Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Nevermore

Dec 7, 2016
Hello! I was curious how I could pay with a Visa Gift Card? It doesn't work when I select the "Visa" type, so I'm curious if there's another way.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I personally have no experience with the visa gift card, so that is for someone else to answer. But I can tell you that you can use a subway gift card or CVS gift card to pay. I found that it worked very well and there wasn't any hassle involved with it :)

Nevermore

Dec 7, 2016
I personally have no experience with the visa gift card, so that is for someone else to answer. But I can tell you that you can use a subway gift card or CVS gift card to pay. I found that it worked very well and there wasn't any hassle involved with it :)
Oh! I may try that! Thank you so much! :D

Reactions: TheBrownster

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
@MooTa_YT time for your subway advise.
The fastest way you can buy a rank is by purchasing a Subway gift card with the money you intended to purchase the rank with. Then, purchase the rank with the Subway giftcard! (Always works).

Subway = Rank
Subway = Miniature
Subway = Poing Muliticapture
Subway = Sandwich

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom