Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Depag

Feb 25, 2016
Good afternoon,

Taking advantage of the 60% on all the store, I wanted to upgrade my rank to diamond, ready to make the payment I realize that one of the requirements was using "Paymentwall" as your.. well.. payment wall.
I tought that It will be easy to pay, but unfortunately it wasn't. I just have the options to pay with giftcards, MINT or bank account transfer. unfortunately, none of them work for me, I am not use to buy giftcards, MINT just give me the option to buy a certain amount of.. MINT money? I will explain myself, the total to update from Iron to diamond rank will be 34.26 and MINT gives you the option to buy $1, 3, 5 ,10 ,20 ,30 etc.... of MINT money, and trying to do the payment Im not so sure if the system will allow me to put 2 codes of MINT money. And with the last payment method, my bank does not allow me to do transfers (Capital One).

There is any way to do a normal payment just with my debit card or any solution for my problem? I swear, it will be much easier for me.

Thank you.

Depag

Feb 25, 2016
Actually, I started a conversation with Tacosbefriends and he gave me a solution.. But I really appreciate your help matterZX. Thank you!

Ddraco

Aug 12, 2015
i already contacted sales and many staff members but none of them answer me

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom