Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

teogamermc

Novice Member
Sep 18, 2023
kepler-62e
Pronouns
He/Him
So anyway, my phone died on me for no reason. while it's charging, i want everyone that sees this roast my phone disrespectfully. You can think of anything. The one that makes me laugh the most will get a random video sent to them in private messages. I want my phone to be emotionally violated.

Now excuse me, i gotta go find a random video.

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
You're motherboard would be ashamed of you. I could of paid for a carrier pigeon to do your job and it not only would be faster, both in the head and speed of delivery, but it would of smelled better. You hear that? A literally winged rat is both more intelligent and hygienic than you. Atleast In death I will be useful, I'll give back to the earth. But you couldn't even do that right. In death you will just pollute the environment. It's amazing how you were able to mess up something that even worms and flies got right

asqsk

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
So anyway, my phone died on me for no reason. while it's charging, i want everyone that sees this roast my phone disrespectfully. You can think of anything. The one that makes me laugh the most will get a random video sent to them in private messages. I want my phone to be emotionally violated.

i have a good idea put ur phone in rice and let it dry then done :)

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

Just buy a new phone betther then this phone

Tripleee

Feb 7, 2023
idk
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Ah, look at you, little phone, with your battery life shorter than a goldfish's attention span. You're like a marathon runner with a single lung. Charging you is like watering a plant in a desert—it's just a matter of time before you wither away again. You're not a smartphone; you're a dumbbell, constantly dragging us down with your pitiful power. You're the Houdini of gadgets, disappearing faster than a magician's rabbit. Oh, you've reached 1% battery? That's cute. Bet you think you're on top of the world now, don't you? Well, enjoy your moment of glory, because it's about to go dark faster than a candle in a hurricane. You're not just a phone; you're a reminder of technological betrayal.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Top Bottom