Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Banned players from Cubecraft Need To have the choices To Buy an unban for €15.-

• Total voters

ItzRowanNL

May 30, 2017
who is agree with me? People make stupid things like a spam button on a gamemouse, on 1.8 I clicked To fast And I get permanent banned?! Who Has other stories from a ban that he/She dont deserve?

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
If I'm right that's called butterfly-clicking which isn't allowed and can trigger the Anti-Cheat. So shortly, you're banned correctly.

Reactions: Saevire

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
who is agree with me? People make stupid things like a spam button on a gamemouse, on 1.8 I clicked To fast And I get permanent banned?! Who Has other stories from a ban that he/She dont deserve?
If they get permanently banned due to that it means they have messed up before that as well. Besides that there is such thing as reading the rules and the use of common sense.

I am against the fact players can buy an unban.

A

A pigeon

Its against the EULA . Why did you make the thread? Are you banned or just to pass the time?

Before quoting me on this go read the eula. It specifically says no buying unbans etc

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
They already warned you, Don't butterfly click! And you know it and you are still gonna do it? It is your own mistake and i not agree soo 1- from me !

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
You can always start a conversation with staffmembers! So goodluck with that!

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
You can't just pay your way out of the punishment, or else whats the point of banning/ muting?
This is not the right way to earn money.
Hackers and rule breakers will increase.
You can always APPEAL if you are wrongly banned.
Link: https://appeals.cubecraft.net/

Reactions: A pigeon
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🐷
endertom100 wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy birthdayyyy!!! ^-^
xHappyMood wrote on Reesle's profile.
you alright mate? that’s almost 3 years ago 😟
1715860985680.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎂 🐷
Top Bottom