Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DFG1125

Jan 2, 2016
So something like this may have been posted before, but I would like to suggest it because it would make my life and many other's lives easier. So anyways, I would like to introduce some sort of party system, in this party system you would have the ability to chat in a separate chat. But the main reason for this suggestion is so that when one person joins a game queue, the rest of the people in the party are able to. I feel like this would be very beneficial to CubeCraft.
If you can't make something like this, I would like to suggest the ability to just join a lobby on a friend, if you're worried about problems being caused with the party system then I feel like this would be a better option.

Reactions: Jaistrix

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
You can't join a friend in game if the game has already been started, that's how the server works.

So anyways, I would like to introduce some sort of party system, in this party system you would have the ability to chat in a separate chat
We've got a command called /fmsg [name] so you can chat with someone that's not in the same lobby or game as you.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
You can't join a friend in game if the game has already been started, that's how the server works.

We've got a command called /fmsg [name] so you can chat with someone that's not in the same lobby or game as you.

I think it's meant that the party leader selects a map and the rest of the party get taken into it as well, not joining games already started.

Reactions: DFG1125

DFG1125

Jan 2, 2016
Well, /fmsg only allowed you to talk to 1 person, not a group of people.

And yes, that's what I meant Chimpeeze

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Well, /fmsg only allowed you to talk to 1 person, not a group of people.

And yes, that's what I meant Chimpeeze
Something like a /party chat command where global chat is then turned off and only people in your party can see and respond to what's being said.
That sounds cool too :)

Reactions: Jaistrix

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
So something like this may have been posted before, but I would like to suggest it because it would make my life and many other's lives easier. So anyways, I would like to introduce some sort of party system, in this party system you would have the ability to chat in a separate chat. But the main reason for this suggestion is so that when one person joins a game queue, the rest of the people in the party are able to. I feel like this would be very beneficial to CubeCraft.
If you can't make something like this, I would like to suggest the ability to just join a lobby on a friend, if you're worried about problems being caused with the party system then I feel like this would be a better option.
I was told by someone that they might add it, also many people have suggested this. It is a great idea.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom