Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DFG1125

Jan 2, 2016
So something like this may have been posted before, but I would like to suggest it because it would make my life and many other's lives easier. So anyways, I would like to introduce some sort of party system, in this party system you would have the ability to chat in a separate chat. But the main reason for this suggestion is so that when one person joins a game queue, the rest of the people in the party are able to. I feel like this would be very beneficial to CubeCraft.
If you can't make something like this, I would like to suggest the ability to just join a lobby on a friend, if you're worried about problems being caused with the party system then I feel like this would be a better option.

Reactions: Jaistrix

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
You can't join a friend in game if the game has already been started, that's how the server works.

So anyways, I would like to introduce some sort of party system, in this party system you would have the ability to chat in a separate chat
We've got a command called /fmsg [name] so you can chat with someone that's not in the same lobby or game as you.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
You can't join a friend in game if the game has already been started, that's how the server works.

We've got a command called /fmsg [name] so you can chat with someone that's not in the same lobby or game as you.

I think it's meant that the party leader selects a map and the rest of the party get taken into it as well, not joining games already started.

Reactions: DFG1125

DFG1125

Jan 2, 2016
Well, /fmsg only allowed you to talk to 1 person, not a group of people.

And yes, that's what I meant Chimpeeze

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Well, /fmsg only allowed you to talk to 1 person, not a group of people.

And yes, that's what I meant Chimpeeze
Something like a /party chat command where global chat is then turned off and only people in your party can see and respond to what's being said.
That sounds cool too :)

Reactions: Jaistrix

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
So something like this may have been posted before, but I would like to suggest it because it would make my life and many other's lives easier. So anyways, I would like to introduce some sort of party system, in this party system you would have the ability to chat in a separate chat. But the main reason for this suggestion is so that when one person joins a game queue, the rest of the people in the party are able to. I feel like this would be very beneficial to CubeCraft.
If you can't make something like this, I would like to suggest the ability to just join a lobby on a friend, if you're worried about problems being caused with the party system then I feel like this would be a better option.
I was told by someone that they might add it, also many people have suggested this. It is a great idea.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom