Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Could anyone answer?

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unbejoppable

Mar 9, 2018
I have a question.... Why doesn't the party system work?
Every time I sent ''/p invite (player)'' i get the message: error during command execution. I wanna now if this is a general problem or that I could do something to solve the problem. Because I really like this server and I also prefer playing with friends, so I hope I could receive a quick answer.

Reactions: ThaDoggo

Unbejoppable

Mar 9, 2018
Ohh I think it's a general problem then. But is there any staff that could explain when they think it's over and if it would be solved quickely?

D

Deleted member 352903

There are some players having this issue.
You can ask your friend to invite you and type /p setowner you.

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
I have a question.... Why doesn't the party system work?
Every time I sent ''/p invite (player)'' i get the message: error during command execution. I wanna now if this is a general problem or that I could do something to solve the problem. Because I really like this server and I also prefer playing with friends, so I hope I could receive a quick answer.

If this is a common thing that keeps reoccuring, please report the glitch here: https://reports.cubecraft.net/report

As for a quick fix, try relogging or relaunching MC completely and see if that'll work.

~ Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom