Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like the party owner to be able to switch the whole party to join a specific team

• No, its fine like this.

• Yes, would be usefull!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fedde2001

Oct 10, 2016
Netherlands
Hi there,

• I want to suggest something that has been a 'problem' for me for a pretty long time already.
    My idea is to make it possible for party owners to let their whole party join a team.

• For example: I'm the party owner and with my 2 party members I join a team-eggwars game with teams of 3.
  • Sometimes its just a little buggy and it says 'We couldn't find a team your party would fit in' something like that, you know the message. While in real, were the only 3 players in the waiting lobby....

• Making the party owner able to switch the whole team to another would make it so much easier then the current way were you need to discuss what team you'r going to join.

• Ofcourse there are times when you dont want your party owner to move you.
    This could be fixed by you switching teams yourself, if you 'leave' the team the party owner chose he 'loses the power' to move you to another team.
  • Another example, mostly i play with my 'standard' group of friends in call. But sometimes you just meet up with some people ingame and join eachothers party.
    For eggwars the (I think) perfect Example is the map Toys (team) witch has 2 'rows' of islands.
    In the middle is Dark Green and across the map is Red in the middle. Being in the middle means lots of action, but also being attacked by both teams next to you. I really prefer to join team Yellow, Gray, Pink or Blue in Toys.
    Exaplaining this in the start of a game in the lobby isn't going to work, so if you are the party owner and you are able to switch the rest of the party to join a specific team this would be great!

• Let me know what you think of this, and please just only vote if you've read the whole post <3

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Lovely suggestion!

I personally think it would be great to have this added. Before when I was a very active Speed EggWars player, I used to experience some situations similar to the ones you mentioned, as well as feel the need of the feature you suggested. I would find the perfect map for our party, join it, find out that there are no free teams to get my party into, and when some players leave the game, I am unable to get all my teammates in the team, because one of them is AFK.

Honestly see no reason as to why this shouldn't be added. The feature will be quite handy for players who actively play games with their friends. ^.^

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
Lovely suggestion!

I personally think it would be great to have this added. Before when I was a very active Speed EggWars player, I used to experience some situations similar to the ones you mentioned, as well as feel the need of the feature you suggested. I would find the perfect map for our party, join it, find out that there are no free teams to get my party into, and when some players leave the game, I am unable to get all my teammates in the team, because one of them is AFK.

Honestly see no reason as to why this shouldn't be added. The feature will be quite handy for players who actively play games with their friends. ^.^
I do agree with this short girl above me, it would be pretty nice to have this. This makes it that you can always play in the same team as all of your players in the party.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Stanchermist369's profile.
We should do it...
Screenbits 2024-05-29_010512.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ProGamer672's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
iTz1Hamood wrote on Muhh's profile.
Hi, thanks for accepting the report!
Wish you a great time ✨.
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
dont impursunate meh
Xi1m wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
IMG_2528.jpg
Top Bottom