Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Yuuki-chan

Dec 8, 2015
The land of the Dutch
I think we should have a command like "/p friendlyfire [on/off]" to enable/disable doing damage to your party members in PvP (FFA/Assassins?)

Does anyone think this is a good suggestion or not? If not, please explain why, because I believe this would be useful, especially if you can enable/disable it.

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
I don't think it would be a good idea personally considering FFA means free for all and making it so you can't hit your friends pretty much defeats the point of everything the game is about. Every man for himself right? Teaming in it is more of a choice for surviving the FFA rather than it being a built in feature.

That's just my opinion though, I don't play FFA much so I don't exactly represent what FFA players think.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I'm a FFA player.

I agree with JaiStrixZ, you can team up with whoever you want, whenever you want. You can also have the option to not kill/damage your party member(s) in-game. If the game somewhat has 10 players and all of them are your party members.......then? Even having the option to turn it off, they may not know because of various reasons.

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
Maybe Team FFA would be a better thing then? Suppose it wouldn't be called "FFA" anymore though.
That's... actually not a bad game idea. Maybe an actual new game mode for PVP or something where X amount of teams get put into an arena with a kit (maybe a potion kit, I don't know the names of the kits xD ) and the last team alive wins. Or a time limit and the team with the most kills at the end of the game wins.
Almost like a death match I guess.

Reactions: Deeds

Achillez

Novice Member
Jan 4, 2017
Netherlands // Albania
That's... actually not a bad game idea. Maybe an actual new game mode for PVP or something where X amount of teams get put into an arena with a kit (maybe a potion kit, I don't know the names of the kits xD ) and the last team alive wins. Or a time limit and the team with the most kills at the end of the game wins.
Yes! Great idea!

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada

I see this as a good idea! It would almost be like a team duels which would be a cool idea but does kinda seem like team SG (except everyone is given equal stuff)

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
I see this as a good idea! It would almost be like a team duels which would be a cool idea but does kinda seem like team SG (except everyone is given equal stuff)
That is a good point. I guess that's what the PVP area is about though, practising your PVP skills. I mean you have the eggwars kits and the UHC kits in the solo duels so why not a way to practise team sg right? :P I guess adding the "team with the most kills by the end" would change it up a bit.

Saevire

Apr 16, 2017
Behind my pc
No because you have to pvp with Everyone in FFA (Free for alll).
And teaming in minigames like that is bannable.

Sorry, disagree 1-

vodkaman2billion

Novice Member
May 14, 2017
Innisfree
No because you have to pvp with Everyone in FFA (Free for alll).
And teaming in minigames like that is bannable.

Sorry, disagree 1-
If you have not read the Official Cubecraft rules it says that,
e1d01f3bde2594cde8b7e81753a08d6e.png

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
There gonna be SO much teams in Free for all!

:(

Have you played FFA? It's not like there's gonna be huge teams if they add this feature. Most people don't even have ranks, and in games like OP 1.9, most people are teamed. It's not going to make really any difference.
Team ffa is not ffa . No friendly fire either please , it's a bad idea imo

Couldn't have said it myself any way better.

Reactions: Hypixel Network

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
I think it's good. Normal members can only have a party of max. 3 people, meaning there won't be many megateams, plus it's FFA after all, where you are free to do whatever you want. (except hacking etc. obviously)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Top Bottom