• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 421664

Maybe a Good Idea! i don't play bedrock so much

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
Would be a decent idea, but i feel it would be annoying to switch between both party chat and global chat using devices like console and mobile

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
I completely agree with this one. It’s quite strange, because when you get into a SkyWars Team-based match, when you chat it automatically goes to team chat. But in EggWars, there is no team chat at all. I don’t think I see the need for having a party-chat in the lobby or Survival Games or MinerWare (because those game-modes are solo-based), but when you do go into a team-based match and type in the chat, it should automatically send to the team-chat, like in SkyWars. This may even be classified as a bug, because it would be strange if they purposefully have Team Chat is SkyWars but not EggWars.
Good suggestion, +1.

Passer

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
California
www.cubecraft.net
Would be a decent idea, but i feel it would be annoying to switch between both party chat and global chat using devices like console and mobile
If you wanna talk in global chat all you got to do is put a "!" in-front of your message and if you don't it will just automatically go to team chat so I don't think that will be too much of a problem.

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
Absolutely. In fact when you look at party commands party chat is supposed to be a thing but it hasn’t been implemented yet. +1

Reactions: m3nt05p3r50n
D

Deleted member 486292

Global chat if youre still alive is triggered with a "!" in front of the message, I believe party chat can follow the same exact principle, just with a different character instead of a !, of course.

Reactions: RelatedNoobs
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Eli's profile.
oh noes
happy late birthday eli!!!!
Xi1m wrote on eddytheeagle88's profile.
if youre a partner on the discord server, shouldnt you also be partner on here?
Malek_kh wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌹
Malek_kh wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday! :heart:
Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom