Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KyueYT

Jul 22, 2020
I would like to propose a command/setting for Parties. I think you should be able to make parties that are private or friends only.

Ex. /party p= private the party. Pri a party will make it so only you and a friend/friends can play/host games together.

/party f= friends only. Parties where only friends can join, but can be joined by friends.

/party pub= public parties. Public parties can be accessed by anyone but there will be a req sent to join the party (Ex. KyueYT has requested to join the party) accepting the req will allow them to join.
You can kick people by doing /party kick [player name].

If a player sends a Party invite the invite will expire in 5 minutes. 5 minutes should be enough time for as 1 minute would be too short and 10 would be way too long

I think you should not need VIP or any rank for this. I feel, this would be very good for the community and for everyone else.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
And it is cool sending a pub invite cuz then anyone can join on the whole server!

Reactions: KyueYT

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there and welcome to the forums!
While it would be nice to be able to host private matches, that would potentially have to change the whole match-making system if implemented. I don't think it is at CubeCraft's top priorities to make a private match-making system at the moment, but it could be implemented sometime in the future. I also agree that if this were to be implemented, VIP Level 1+ should be required to have private matches.
However, I do like the idea of opening your party to be available for any friend to join. Pretty 50:50 on having public parties, that may cause a few problems, and again, would take a while to implement.

Thanks for your suggestion anyways. 😄

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom