Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
C

Cuteee

Well I was thinking that when you log out and you in a party (Like if you say 'Be right back') you don't get kicked of the party, so if you just changing your skin they don't have to re invite you

Reactions: Commissioned

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
"so if you just changing your skin"
who just quickly hops off to change their skin?

and if this is toggleable by the party owner, +1

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
It's not that much effort to use /p add, /p invite, or another similar command again, right? And the player who's afk only decreases the fun of the other participants of the party, because they have to wait very long. No thank you.

Reactions: Ducky

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
Then this command wouldn't make sense at all, because it prevents the party owner from using /p add all the time, and you have to re-invite the player you have kicked again, so this is not handy in my opinion.
this literally takes away the afk problem because when they leave you can still join games without them being an issue?

C

Cuteee

It's not that much effort to use /p add, /p invite, or another similar command again, right? And the player who's afk only decreases the fun of the other participants of the party, because they have to wait very long. No thank you.
Who talked about Afk players?
'Be right back' To change your skin and still be in the party. Anything about beeing afk. Also if this was about afking, afk players that has been afk for more than 15 minutes would be instananely kicked of the party so people don't farm wins afking.

Reactions: Commissioned

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Just like @RemiO05 said, just adding the player again to the party isn't such an effort and problem right? In my opinion it's fine. I mean, I don't really find it a problem to add one of my friends again to the party if they are back from eating or changing their skin.

Reactions: remio
C

Cuteee

Just like @RemiO05 said, just adding the player again to the party isn't such an effort and problem right? In my opinion it's fine. I mean, I don't really find it a problem to add one of my friends again to the party if they are back from eating or changing their skin.
Well then as @Tryhard 1.0 Said, toggle it to off and keep spam inviting players that lag, that are changing their skins and that are getting kicked.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
this literally takes away the afk problem because when they leave you can still join games without them being an issue?
If you use /p kick, this command wouldn't make sence, right?
Who talked about Afk players?
'Be right back' To change your skin and still be in the party. Anything about beeing afk. Also if this was about afking, afk players that has been afk for more than 15 minutes would be instananely kicked of the party so people don't farm wins afking.
Still, you can invite the player you want to invite in 10 seconds, and you have to log off to change your skin, right? So we would only add this command for players who couldn't think about changing their skin before they started to play? Who (besides from you and Marit) does that?

C

Cuteee

If you use /p kick, this command wouldn't make sence, right?

Still, you can invite the player you want to invite in 10 seconds, and you have to log off to change your skin, right? So we would only add this command for players who couldn't think about changing their skin before they started to play? Who (besides from you and Marit) does that?
People that actually change their skins

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Some people like me change their skins 5 times per day
*Checks nameMC*
64228cfce81efd059f2142966f44d4ca.png

Reactions: remio

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Do I look like someone that gets a lot of views on namemc? For a skin beeing registered on namemc some people must look at it and I got like 5 views?
I really never use namemc, so I'm not sure how it registers a changed skin. I've seen countless profiles where their skin count easily rises past 40. I just assumed it instantly registers a changed skin when you change it. Sorry if I'm mistaken.

(but still, you haven't really given us any other reasons as to why this party feature should be implemented)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom