Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iGotNo

May 27, 2017
I have a 100 euro rank (emerald) and i can only invite 10 players for my party so my question is why is the party system limited? if you are a streamer there is no way that you can add your viewers in the party. Like someone that has a stone rank (much players) they wanna play with friends and they can't add the players they wanna add to there party i don't think that the party should be limited, hat do you guys think about it please let me know :D

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I have a 100 euro rank (emerald) and i can only invite 10 players for my party so my question is why is the party system limited? if you are a streamer there is no way that you can add your viewers in the party. Like someone that has a stone rank (much players) they wanna play with friends and they can't add the players they wanna add to there party i don't think that the party should be limited, hat do you guys think about it please let me know :D
Sure, more space for donors.
However there has to be a limit for each rank, or it will loose one of the points and perks for buying one.

Reactions: iGotNo

iGotNo

May 27, 2017
I think they should be limited as it is a rank perk. If it isn't limite per rank, so everyone can have unlimited players in their party, it's not a rank perk anymore.
iCheeetah you're right but maybe there should be more place in the party because i know that you have a 150+ euro rank and you can only invite 15 players that isn't much for the amount of money that you payed for the rank to maybe it could be 25 for Obsidian -> 20 for Emerald -> 18 for Diamond and 10 for gold because you do give allot of money for the ranks

iGotNo

May 27, 2017
Sure, more space for donors.
However there has to be a limit for each rank, or it will loose one of the points and perks for buying one.
Yep more space should be nice and thanks for your reply :P

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
I know servers which only let ranked people to have 6 people in a party as maximum, so I don't see any problem with Cubecraft's.
Maybe they should increase the "space" for parties to 15 or 16 ; )
Also, there are some games (I don't remember whic ones right now) which allow less people in them and it could cause problems, I don't know.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
It's good how it is now so chill man!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom