Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Hey! I'm Dragon. I don't use the forums too much as I'm usually on the server but I found this cool thing that you can do with parties. I don't think anyone else has shared this feature but if so, let me know!

If you're talking in a party and you don't want to turn the chat off to say something to someone in your team who's not in your party put an exclamation mark like you would do if you were wanting to type something into the global chat. This will allow you to talk to your teammates.

If you're in a party and you don't want to turn the chat off to say something in global chat put two exclamation marks and this will allow you to talk in the global chat.

Pretty useful, yeah? Let me know what you all think!

Reactions: Fliqa
May 7, 2017
Hey! I'm Dragon. I don't use the forums too much as I'm usually on the server but I found this cool thing that you can do with parties. I don't think anyone else has shared this feature but if so, let me know!

If you're talking in a party and you don't want to turn the chat off to say something to someone in your team who's not in your party put an exclamation mark like you would do if you were wanting to type something into the global chat. This will allow you to talk to your teammates.

If you're in a party and you don't want to turn the chat off to say something in global chat put two exclamation marks and this will allow you to talk in the global chat.

Pretty useful, yeah? Let me know what you all think!

I mean ye its helped me dude :)

Reactions: DragonLord
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom