Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Apr 15, 2017
Hey guys, I suggested this idea a little while a go and I am so so happy you implemented it into the server. Of course I am talking about parties,I have been waiting for about a year and I am so excited to use this new feature in the future with my fellow friends. I love this feature because when I play with a lot of friends we can't always get on the same team, but with the new party system it really makes that a lot easier. So props to the staff team, keep coming up with new ideas and don't stop the hard-work. Keep it up.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Hey guys, I suggested this idea a little while a go and I am so so happy you implemented it into the server. Of course I am talking about parties,I have been waiting for about a year and I am so excited to use this new feature in the future with my fellow friends. I love this feature because when I play with a lot of friends we can't always get on the same team, but with the new party system it really makes that a lot easier. So props to the staff team, keep coming up with new ideas and don't stop the hard-work. Keep it up.
Thanks for a positive thread!
Im happy about parties aswell.

But shouldn't this be in media or something?

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Thanks for a positive thread!
Im happy about parties aswell.

But shouldn't this be in media or something?
No this is offtopic
You can see What players are doing
To a certain extent yes

I like your enthusiasm and I agree it is a great update

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Loskol wrote on Eli's profile.
Congrats!!
Loskol wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Congrats! Are you helper on Java or Bedrock or both?
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Congratulations so fun to see you with the pink helper colour!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Eli's profile.
Congratulations on helper so fun to see you with the pretty pink colour! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Basketman's profile.
Congratulations on helper!:D
Top Bottom