Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Apr 15, 2017
Hey guys, I suggested this idea a little while a go and I am so so happy you implemented it into the server. Of course I am talking about parties,I have been waiting for about a year and I am so excited to use this new feature in the future with my fellow friends. I love this feature because when I play with a lot of friends we can't always get on the same team, but with the new party system it really makes that a lot easier. So props to the staff team, keep coming up with new ideas and don't stop the hard-work. Keep it up.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Hey guys, I suggested this idea a little while a go and I am so so happy you implemented it into the server. Of course I am talking about parties,I have been waiting for about a year and I am so excited to use this new feature in the future with my fellow friends. I love this feature because when I play with a lot of friends we can't always get on the same team, but with the new party system it really makes that a lot easier. So props to the staff team, keep coming up with new ideas and don't stop the hard-work. Keep it up.
Thanks for a positive thread!
Im happy about parties aswell.

But shouldn't this be in media or something?

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Thanks for a positive thread!
Im happy about parties aswell.

But shouldn't this be in media or something?
No this is offtopic
You can see What players are doing
To a certain extent yes

I like your enthusiasm and I agree it is a great update

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

1715706975280.png

Almost 2 years since I stopped uploading and my videos are still bringing in good views, I am actually verry surprised and enraptured by this, so thanks to the people who are still watching my videos.
Reesle wrote on Typicaaal's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
qKhalidd wrote on Typicaaal's profile.
happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on Typicaaal's profile.
happy birthday typical! 🤍
Top Bottom