Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

WZ1521

Aug 12, 2017
I think we should bring parkour back. Parkour has been "in maintenance" ever since I've been on Cubecraft. I've always wanted to see how parkour was like on Cubecraft, granted that all the other games are very fun. I hope somebody will try to reopen parkour. Thank you.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I think we should bring parkour back. Parkour has been "in maintenance" ever since I've been on Cubecraft. I've always wanted to see how parkour was like on Cubecraft, granted that all the other games are very fun. I hope somebody will try to reopen parkour. Thank you.

Don't worry it will be here soon are deves are working on it.

Reactions: XiiKa

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
Many players on Cubecraft would really enjoy playing Parkour
I believe Parkour would be very popular on this server because it is less PVP competitive than other servers, such as Hypixel, Badlion, Mineplex
Also, Parkour would be really fun considering the good runs in the waiting lobbies
+1

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Yes thats true, parkour has been in maintenence for quite a while.
Its been suggested often and I along with other players would like it open.

Now I could uh fail hard and rage- Oh I mean have fun :)

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I would love to see Parkour back on CubeCraft. I really hope the Developers are busy with it.

You can be good at parkour, but you can always become better and better.

Reactions: zHeavy
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom