Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hi, I'm not so sure if this really happened on this server but I had a feeling like I had to ask it. I thought that some years ago, there was a parkour tournament going on on another server, and the player who completed the parkour fastest could win prizes. Although I do remember participating on that event, I have a question: Who won the tournament, why did the team organize the tournament and what kind of prizes could you win at the tournament? Does anyone have an idea?
Thanks in advance,
Remi

Reactions: lilalife and Josher

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
These are all parkour tournaments I can remeber:

https://forum.hivemc.com/threads/minecraft-parkour-olympics.270238/
&
https://www.reddit.com/r/Competitiv...al_sasukemc_ninja_warrior_tournament_parkour/

None of these were organized on CubeCraft... :/
Is it possible it was one of these?
Let me know ^-^
I thought it was a world championship or something. But the tournament was hosted on a brother server, and the ip of the server was being displayed in Cubecraft's updates menu (so the bar where the newest things are being displayed).

Reactions: Josher

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
Are you sure this was a parkour tournament, because what you’re saying now, reminds me to the Spleef World Cup IV.
Which, I think, was the only tournament on another server that Cube supported and co-hosted...

Maybe you’re confuesed because SpleefLeague (the server where this tournament was hosted) also has a mini-game called:
SuperJump (<— they changed the name to ‘Parkour’ but that was VERY recently (like 2 months ago or something...))

Reactions: lilalife and remio

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Are you sure this was a parkour tournament, because what you’re saying now, reminds me to the Spleef World Cup IV.
Which, I think, was the only tournament on another server that Cube supported and co-hosted...

Maybe you’re confuesed because SpleefLeague (the server where this tournament was hosted) also has a mini-game called:
SuperJump (<— they changed the name to ‘Parkour’ but that was VERY recently (like 2 months ago or something...))
I'm pretty sure it happened approximately 1/2 years ago, so this can not be the case. Thanks though!

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
Hmm, this could be possible. But you confused me because I thought you meant that the spleef world cup started 1/2 months ago, haha. But it's very likely that I mean this event.
Omg BIG BIG LIKE
B68DD649-AB94-43CB-8D8A-29909FBD1997.jpeg
!!!!!!!!!

I’m asking to bring this tournament back for like...so long already....
I would simply LOVE to see this tournament being co-hosted by CubeCraft again!!!

Reactions: lilalife and remio

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Where did I ask that?
Hi, I'm not so sure if this really happened on this server but I had a feeling like I had to ask it. I thought that some years ago, there was a parkour tournament going on on another server, and the player who completed the parkour fastest could win prizes. Although I do remember participating on that event, I have a question: Who won the tournament, why did the team organize the tournament and what kind of prizes could you win at the tournament? Does anyone have an idea?
Thanks in advance,
Remi

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
Does anyone have an idea?
This is probably what @ZoonTijd means with “You asked a question, he answered your question?..”
But Remi is right; this was the most USELESS answer you could’ve given!!....

Anyway, I forgot to answer the rest of your questions, @RemiO05 :
I have a question: Who won the tournament, why did the team organize the tournament and what kind of prizes could you win at the tournament?
So here you go !! ;)

Winner: SaberTTiger (won the final against Drummerocking with 5-4)
Why was it organized: They usually organise this tournament (the Spleef World Cup) every year, unless there happened something to the server that stopped them to host it (happened in 2014 and 2017, hopefully NOT in 2018 :/ ).
What kind of prizes could you win: Well, I +/- answered this one already because I gave a link to the original announcement thread of the Spleef World Cup IV, which in they also mentioned the prizes I’ll copy-paste them into here as well... ;):

First Place
  • Gaming Laptop (Win10, i7, 15.6", GTX 970M, 8GB RAM, HDD+SSD)
  • Gaming Mouse
  • Gaming Headset
  • £50 Steam Giftcard
  • CubeCraft Merch + Obsidian Rank
  • Fancy statue on the SpleefLeague server
  • Place in the Hall of Fame on the SpleefLeague server
  • Love and Admiration
Second Place
Third Place
  • Gaming Mouse
  • £30 Steam Giftcard
  • CubeCraft Merch + Diamond Rank
  • Place in the Hall of Fame on the SpleefLeague server
  • Love and Admiration

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I didn't ask whether there was a tournament. And, you can't answer the questions I asked by "not rly".
"Does anyone have an idea"
- Not rly

Is a good answer to that question

This is probably what @ZoonTijd means with “You asked a question, he answered your question?..”
But Remi is right; this was the most USELESS answer you could’ve given!!....
With all due respect, but who are you to tell what is right or wrong
In my opinion, that answer was good as remi literally asked "Does anyone have an idea", and he responded with "not rly", good answer!
Oh, and I know you hate me because I reported your alt, but guess what I just learned for my exams

"Don't treat because of the person, treat because of their actions"

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
"Does anyone have an idea"
- Not rly
With all due respect, but who are you to tell what is right or wrong
I never said it was right or wrong, I said it was USELESS. Because really, this is useless!! He didn’t help anybody with that answer, it wasn’t funny at all, ...
In my opinion, that answer was good as remi literally asked "Does anyone have an idea", and he responded with "not rly", good answer!
He gave a grammatical, correct answer, yes?I also never said something about giving a random answer or something... ??? It was just USELESS...
Oh, and I know you hate me because I reported your alt
Why should I HATE a person because of a reported (and pretty random) forum-alt
AC8A0F73-9C10-4190-B4C1-91E04C64EB83.jpeg
??

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I never said it was right or wrong, I said it was USELESS. Because really, this is useless!! He didn’t help anybody with that answer, it wasn’t funny at all, ...

He gave a grammatical, correct answer, yes?I also never said something about giving a random answer or something... ??? It was just USELESS...

Why should I HATE a person because of a reported (and pretty random) forum-alt View attachment 146917??
Well then, this turned in to a word discussion
Let me rephrase it for you, "Who are you to tell me what is useful or useless"
Better?

Your "pretty random" forum-alt was used to like your own posts, which is pretty sad imo
But I'm not going to discuss this anymore, because first of all your use of BOLD and underlined text annoys me (personal thing) and second of all this is getting off-topic

Members Online

Team online

• Camezonda
    Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom