Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

packta

Apr 29, 2016
The only issue is that a laggy player will occasionally get a time lower than a map's fastest possible time

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Im just saying there should be a time leaderboards for each individual map and maybe even for each checkpoint.
It would look kinda messy if there's a leaderboard for every map, due to a lack of room and if they were to be added, then the end parkour etc. would need to be moved to create space.

Reactions: Story

FiFisDucks

Apr 29, 2018
It would look kinda messy if there's a leaderboard for every map, due to a lack of room and if they were to be added, then the end parkour etc. would need to be moved to create space.
i was thinking more like if you finish a map it will tell you your rank and time

Juskebat

Dedicated Member
May 18, 2017
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
This is exactly what we need. Every gamemode has tryhards who wants to be on lead. But they need wins in stead of skills. If cube should add best times or something, the best player will be on lead. I mean, a leaderboard is made just for the best people? I agree

Amebai

Apr 30, 2018
Yes please! i always love grinding games to get higher on the leaderboard. This would be good for people who like speedrunnign and such

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
How many leaderboards do you want for one game? :P

Nono, I think I only agree with the time leaderboards for a map, not for checkpoints too. That'd be a little too much in my opinion.

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
This would be a great feature to have, however it is too easy for someone to cheat using a hacked client, and have their name on top of the leaderboards as an unbeatable time.

Of course, if they were to fly to the finish in 3 seconds, it would be obvious that they had cheated and their time could be removed. However, all it takes is for a cheater to knock half a second off the previous record, and they’ve secured a life-long leaderboard position.

those times could easily be removed

How could those times be identified as benefitting from a lagspike/speed hacks? How could a moderator differenciate an unfair new record from an innovative new route or better practiced player?

Perhaps a Replay Mod style recording plugin could be developed so that the fastest times can be watched and reviewed - I know some servers feature that for rewatching your arena duels from a 3rd person perspective.

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
8128B8CD-E36A-495B-8F83-75403AFA82A3.png

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
I think that there will be many people with the same times, so I don't see any point out of this.
For an example, look at the parkour in the EggWars lobby. You can do it for at least 17-18 seconds and there are many people who will be able to do it for the same time. Other good players will do it for 19-20 seconds, and the leaderboard got 5 spots. I am not sure if it's the same with the Parkour game, but if it is, it's not very cool in my opinion. =/

TheDarkSavage

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2018
Who knows?
www.cubecraft.net
Im just saying there should be a time leaderboards for each individual map and maybe even for each checkpoint.

Totally, although the leaderboards should be in the lobby-thingie. ie: The barn leaderboard is the same place where the parkour is.

I think that there will be many people with the same times, so I don't see any point out of this.
For an example, look at the parkour in the EggWars lobby. You can do it for at least 17-18 seconds and there are many people who will be able to do it for the same time. Other good players will do it for 19-20 seconds, and the leaderboard got 5 spots. I am not sure if it's the same with the Parkour game, but if it is, it's not very cool in my opinion. =/

I have 15 sec ;)

Reactions: Elenahh

FiFisDucks

Apr 29, 2018
i was thinking it would go into thousandths to make there be no ties

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Hoshi wrote on Eli's profile.