Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think people will play the parkour more often because of this suggetion?

• Yes

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only at the beginning

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

IkBenTimo

Apr 15, 2017
Introduce your idea to the world
Hi, a idea just cam into my mind, what about adding achievenments to completing te parkour in the lobby of a game.
Present your suggestion
I think there aren't a lot of people doing the parkour in thet lobbies, so if you'll add achievements to it more people are going to do it. I've got some ideas for the achievements:
-Complete the parkour in the Skywars lobby.
-
Complete the parkour in all of the lobbies.
-Complete a parkour in 15 seconds.
-Complete a parkour without sprinting.

~IkBenTimo

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
4 votes Yes and it's escalated....meanwhile a thread with 19 votes Yes and 1 No gets ignored...

Edit: Forgot to give feedback, I think people will use Grappling hook bow / Ender bow to complete these easily. Also where would these achievements be listed, a new 'General' page or something?

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
4 votes Yes and it's escalated....meanwhile a thread with 19 votes Yes and 1 No gets ignored...

Edit: Forgot to give feedback, I think people will use Grappling hook bow / Ender bow to complete these easily. Also where would these achievements be listed, a new 'General' page or something?
A good suggestion doesn't necessarily need a poll to be escalated, I escalated this without looking at the results of the poll because I deemed that the content of this suggestion was worth looking into.
What got my attention was the extra achievements that could be possible.

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
A good suggestion doesn't necessarily need a poll to be escalated, I escalated this without looking at the results of the poll because I deemed that the content of this suggestion was worth looking into.
What got my attention was the extra achievements that could be possible.

I am just saying it looks like threads get escalated if mods like it, not if the community likes it.
By the way aren't grappling hook bows / ender bows usable in the parkour?

Reactions: FartiliciousMaleGuy

IkBenTimo

Apr 15, 2017
I am just saying it looks like threads get escalated if mods like it, not if the community likes it.
By the way aren't grappling hook bows / ender bows usable in the parkour?

I think they can do something about that. Something like you can't use gadgets and stuff while doing a parkour.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
This is a nice suggestion, made me think of something a friend came up with a long time ago: lobby achievements, this would definitly fit in with that!

Members Online

Latest profile posts

How many diamond leggings does one need?! 💀
IMG_5496.png
Eli
This Pillars of Fortune update is peak CubeCraft content
UncleSpect wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Happy birthday my friend! 🎈🎉
UncleSpect wrote on SAASD's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Alexp192's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEXXX!! 🎈🎉