Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Not going to lie, You've posted 17 messages already today and 7 threads already. I think you should calm down with them a little. It seems to me you're starting to farm messages (That's just my opinion). But I'm sure others can agree with me on this.
Making threads isn't message farming, but he makes much threads with a little bit text. Nobody can read all his threads. It is good that he is active, but he makes too much threads in my opinion.

Back to the topic> My record is 17 seconds and I al very proud on it. Your record is enough higher. I don't know how you have done that, but congratz!

Webmets

Apr 22, 2017
For the longest time I thought 15 was the fastest possible, however recently I hit 14. Id love to hear if anyone ever got 13seconds before, or am I one of the players with the fastest possible (being 14 seconds)

Webmets

Apr 22, 2017
*challenge accepted*
But all jokes aside, thats a really impressive time. Did you use any short cuts?

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I think mine is thirteen seconds, though I haven't checked in a long time. Pretty sure I couldn't top it afterwards :(

YoloCXD

Jul 8, 2017
EFo4dTs.png
I have 13 seconds, it took me about 2 hours to get it though, I think if you're lucky you could get 12 seconds

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Mines is 19 seconds, which is total noob xD
Still working and hopefully I can beat my record!

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom