Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItzCamJam

Feb 4, 2017
idek
So I understand Cubecraft is coming out with parkour very soon!! That gets me hyped.

Switching topic: I've noticed that Diamond Rank pretty much gets to vote on every popular game, and not Gold Rank. (Believe me, I love voting on only the Time of Day)

So before everyone thinks that I'm saying to give more voting options for the Gold Rank on Skywars or Survival Games, I'm not, sort of.

If there are going to be votable options for Parkour, they should make Lapis and Gold be able to vote for everything on that game. Because I don't know about you, but Diamond seems to be overpowered in voting abilities.

This is more of a request for the new parkour update that should be coming soon.

Godbless - CamBam300

BTW - - I have Gold Rank, I look to be upgrading to Emerald in the near future...

ThaDoggo

Sep 2, 2017
the Netherlands
So I understand Cubecraft is coming out with parkour very soon!! That gets me hyped.

Switching topic: I've noticed that Diamond Rank pretty much gets to vote on every popular game, and not Gold Rank. (Believe me, I love voting on only the Time of Day)

So before everyone thinks that I'm saying to give more voting options for the Gold Rank on Skywars or Survival Games, I'm not, sort of.

If there are going to be votable options for Parkour, they should make Lapis and Gold be able to vote for everything on that game. Because I don't know about you, but Diamond seems to be overpowered in voting abilities.

This is more of a request for the new parkour update that should be coming soon.

Godbless - CamBam300

BTW - - I have Gold Rank, I look to be upgrading to Emerald in the near future...
I agree i am diamond so for me it doesnt matter but i understand that it is annoying

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com

Godbless - CamBam300

I don't agree, because you buy Diamond Rank for the vote feature.
If you add the feature to vote for Gold Rankers, everybody will buy Gold Rank instead of Diamond Rank.

Reactions: Secret and ThaDoggo

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016

Godbless - CamBam300

I understand I have gold rank too might be upgrading to emerald next sale but Gold rank does need more privileges

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
I don't think that they will alter any source of income, especially for a Minecraft Server since they run basically 99% off donations.

What they can do is allow low ranks to vote for a new game that comes out.

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
I don't agree, because you buy Diamond Rank for the vote feature.
If you add the feature to vote for Gold Rankers, everybody will buy Gold Rank instead of Diamond Rank.
It's only for one game. So there is nothing wrong with it in my opinion.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Nooo not you :(
Thanks for everything you have done, and I wish you good luck with your future endeavours!
Reesle wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thank you for everything! 🖤
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Sad to see you go. Thanks for everything! Good luck with your future! 🥚🥚🥚
Reesle wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you Soul, for everything (including Blockwars Giga, I like it)!
Reesle wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thank you for all of the awesome things you’ e done for the server and this community. Good luck with your future ventures and goals.
Top Bottom