Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
C

Cutee

Hey guys, today I'm gonna suggest a new idea for a parkour game mode :3

The idea is making a race, with 12 players (Or maybe the number could change in different maps).

The games would began with all the players in a line, in a map (Cool eh?), waiting till the ''Go'' message. When the go message appears they will have to run between different parkours to get to the finish line, the first one would get the win.

(And if my other suggestion gets implemented)
The first would get 3 trophies
The second would get 2 trophies
The third would get 1 trophies

Some things that must be there otherwise it would be a mess

-The games would last till the three first players on cross the finish line, after that there will be 30 seconds for the other players to end the race. (If you end the race you get 5 xp)

-Players should get 15 xp per win.

Some cool achievements

[One time]

-Finish first after falling atleast once in the game

- Win without falling

- Win withing less than 180 seconds

[Seasoned]

-Win your first game of Parkour race

-Win 10 games of Parkour race

-Win 100 games of Parkour race

-Win 1.000 games of Parkour race

-Win 10.000 games of Parkour race

[What I said in this thread, would also be aplied on this gamemode of parkour]

The rules of the game would be the same as of the cubecraft, no cheating and not bug abusing. ^^

Would love if y'all left a comment and gave feedback, if you like it or not :D

MoonlightHugs

May 20, 2018
Malta
I like it :3 Would be cool to have interactions in parts of the map to thwart the other players a bit if they're too far ahead. But that depends on how "large" you'd make the maps. Would they be short, or long with checkpoints you can reach? If they're long it'd be pretty cool to have, for example, a button you could press somewhere along the track which would turn another part of the track further ahead into iceblocks or slimeblocks or whatever, stuff like that. Either that or fishing rods :3

The grind-y trophies I'm not a big fan of tbh but that's a minimal thing.

C

Cutee

I like it :3 Would be cool to have interactions in parts of the map to thwart the other players a bit if they're too far ahead. But that depends on how "large" you'd make the maps. Would they be short, or long with checkpoints you can reach? If they're long it'd be pretty cool to have, for example, a button you could press somewhere along the track which would turn another part of the track further ahead into iceblocks or slimeblocks or whatever, stuff like that. Either that or fishing rods :3

The grind-y trophies I'm not a big fan of tbh but that's a minimal thing.

The maps would be larger, and more fun. I like aswell your idea of adding that 'tracker', but I find it would be too op, and some people that would not be too far ahead of the first player could abuse of it to make them fall.

And yea, the trophies are just an idea so more people play the game, as another incentive to play it

Reactions: MoonlightHugs

wbgamer

Novice Member
Sep 8, 2017
It's a good idea but it's hard to bring enough players to play a parkour game (maybe).

viktorv9

May 25, 2015
Yes we need this. If my suggestion doesn't pass this is what we need.

Cacuhau

Jul 29, 2018
So I assume it's the same parkour but copied 12 times so each individual has their own parkour, would make more sense. It's kind of the same as competitive wouldn't you agree? Just with more players. So I'd say split competitive into this and the already existing gamemode, so you'll click on the competitive NPC, you see (for example) "normal mode" and "crazy mode". That's how I'd do it though.

C

Cutee

So I assume it's the same parkour but copied 12 times so each individual has their own parkour, would make more sense. It's kind of the same as competitive wouldn't you agree? Just with more players. So I'd say split competitive into this and the already existing gamemode, so you'll click on the competitive NPC, you see (for example) "normal mode" and "crazy mode". That's how I'd do it though.
No. It would be all in the same map. Different new maps, with more than one parkour, running through them till get on the finish line.
The NPC could be named ''Parkour Race''

Cacuhau

Jul 29, 2018
No. It would be all in the same map. Different new maps, with more than one parkour, running through them till get on the finish line.
The NPC could be named ''Parkour Race''
Ah, just assumed it. Cool idea though

Reactions: Cutee
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Eli
Behold my birthday meal

aa0fb30e-20ed-416e-b452-e4d70ce86ec2.jpeg
Thjis wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ❤️
Thjis wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Bday!
Top Bottom