Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ImLeyre

Jan 15, 2019
I've often thought about playing games other than skywars and eggwars, and I wish we, 1.8 players could play parkour too. I really love that modalitie and it's a shame it's not for all the versions. Tell me your opinions.

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
I don't think this is really necessary as 1.9 parkour is basically the same as 1.8. The reason we support 1.8 SkyWars, Lucky Islands, EggWars, and FFA is because of the difference in PVP. In my opinion, it's no big deal to hop on 1.9+ to play some parkour. :p

Reactions: ImLeyre

ImLeyre

Jan 15, 2019
I don't think this is really necessary as 1.9 parkour is basically the same as 1.8. The reason we support 1.8 SkyWars, Lucky Islands, EggWars, and FFA is because of the difference in PVP. In my opinion, it's no big deal to hop on 1.9+ to play some parkour. :p

That's true, but it's wary to switch from one version to another just so you can play parkour or other,
at least in my opinion

Reactions: Axyy

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
As others haven't mentioned above, it isn't very hard go switch a single version to be able to play it.
Also, if you are being curious because you don't know if your client/mods will work on 1.9, I'm pretty sure they will, because most of them do.

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I think the same as you.
I think that it should be implemented since it is annoying to change our version to play one modality or another.
It is true that 1.8 is distinguished from PvP, but I think that putting this modality could interest many players in 1.8.

Reactions: ImLeyre
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Top Bottom