• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PartyBlaze

Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2014
Europe
They are not ;3
They are. I think you see the entire concept of 'staff' like /ban and /mute and ingame chat staff.
Staff is also builders and parkour builders - they are also 'employees of the network' and do something for CCGN.
It's basically the same, but one staff member (for example, Mod) manages chat, forum, etc., while the other (for example, Builder) has tasks concerning lobbies and stuff.
I could go on - and I'm going to ;) - for example an Admin has whole other things to do than a Mod and a Builder, so do the Owners. Get my point? :P

Stefanvld

Forum Expert
May 24, 2014
Behind you.
They are. I think you see the entire concept of 'staff' like /ban and /mute and ingame chat staff.
Staff is also builders and parkour builders - they are also 'employees of the network' and do something for CCGN.
It's basically the same, but one staff member (for example, Mod) manages chat, forum, etc., while the other (for example, Builder) has tasks concerning lobbies and stuff.
I could go on - and I'm going to ;) - for example an Admin has whole other things to do than a Mod and a Builder, so do the Owners. Get my point? :p

Yeah I think that parkour-builders should be staff too, but the main thingy here is that they just get a [Parkour-Builder] tag ;). Parkour-Builders for staff would be an other suggestion.

Cubss

Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2014
South Africa
Okay to clear this up. Parkour builders are NOT staff yes they contribute to the server but only one section. On the other hand builders contribute for everything else and even are allowed to build adventure parkour if they want. If you don't understand still I happy to go into more detail on the matter.

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
No need to discuss wether Parkour Builders are staff members or not. And if anyone thought about making a poll, don´t ;P

I am not sure I am getting this right but it looks like that every member who has a tag appears in the "Staff members online" box. If they would get a tag they would be also in that box. This sounds weird, I am almost sure that it is wrong what I am saying.

A problem with giving them a tag is that members usually just look out for that. A tag. And then they message the person with the tag about mutes/bans etc. They don´t see who is Mod and who is not. It could be really confusing which is why I am not as much in favour with your idea.

Noodles77

Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2014
Town of Salem
No need to discuss wether Parkour Builders are staff members or not. And if anyone thought about making a poll, don´t ;P

I am not sure I am getting this right but it looks like that every member who has a tag appears in the "Staff members online" box. If they would get a tag they would be also in that box. This sounds weird, I am almost sure that it is wrong what I am saying.

A problem with giving them a tag is that members usually just look out for that. A tag. And then they message the person with the tag about mutes/bans etc. They don´t see who is Mod and who is not. It could be really confusing which is why I am not as much in favour with your idea.
Is it possible for there to be a ParkourBuilder forums rank but it not to show up on the staff list?

BAD-MON

Jun 6, 2014
Idk
I understand that builder is quite a bit harder to acquire, but in my opinion, the parkour-builder (whoever) still contributes to the server. I believe it would be great to add this forums rank. :P

Stefanvld

Forum Expert
May 24, 2014
Behind you.
I don't think getting parkour builder is as hard as getting builder. Sure, parkour builder takes alot, but builder is just that extra step.

Guys please, I added that [staff-member] tagg by accident! But I just think parkour-builder deserve some kind of tag, they deserve it!

TlmeLord

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
On top of Rororoyourboat
I thought so, but they're also building for the server. So could just give them a little tag right? Builder got [Builder] & [Staff member], so why not give parkour-builders only [Parkour-Builder]?
Builder is a staff member because it's a lot more than just building parkour, it's building for all game modes even game modes that aren't out yet (or else how will maps will be made?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom