Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

wdp_

Jan 18, 2021
The Netherlands
Parkour gamemode

You all know the parkour gamemode, it's 1.9+ currently.
I would love to have a parkour gamemode for 1.8, since I mainly play 1.8.

Of course I'm not the only one who plays 1.8 so I'm sure others think the same about it. Since the game mode in 1.16 is super fun, I also think it would be nice to make it available for 1.8 players. It can be quite annoying to restart your Minecraft every time because you want to play a different game mode. Anyway, this is my opinion / suggestion, let me know what you think :)

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I disagree with this. I’ll explain.

Parkour is already an unpopular minigame on 1.9+, so when it’s gonna be available for 1.8, more players will stop playing on 1.9 and move to 1.8. The minigame will basically die.

So if you’re planning on playing parkour for a little while, just switch to 1.9+.

Reactions: colinverp and wdp_

wdp_

Jan 18, 2021
The Netherlands

Parkour is already an unpopular minigame on 1.9+, so when it’s gonna be available for 1.8, more players will stop playing on 1.9 and move to 1.8. The minigame will basically die.

So if you’re planning on playing parkour for a little while, just switch to 1.9+.
Yeah, that's true. But still, would be fun (:
But you're right though, it's unpopular on 1.9+.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him

Uhm that's completely untrue, parcour doesn't depend on player count at all?

ElectricSweden

Novice Member
Aug 14, 2018
Sweden
I disagree with this suggestion. Mainly because it would be a waste of time to revamp some of the jumps since the parkour mechanics have changed slightly which makes some jumps harder and some easier. Because the gamemode is not that popular, revamping the maps would be a waste of time in my opinion.

Reactions: Lozora and wdp_
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom