• Yeah, It's would be better.

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • Continue as it is.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 469419

Hi,

Yesterday I was playing"Paintball" and I get noticed that when you spawn in it, the two teams (Blue and Red) appear together and sometimes you haven't time to reaction.

So, there we go with mi suggestion:

- It's would better that one team spawn in one site and the other in another site. That would be better because both teams have time for a reaction.

In my opinion, this should be added to minerware.

* The idea is that both teams spawn with time reaction.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Dokter

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Yeah I agree with you.Sometimes there is 0 time to react and it’s all about luck in this micro game.I would like to see some change to that as well so it’s yes from me

D

Deleted member 294498

I just like the game how it is at the moment. Because you can spawn now up the snow '''rocks.'' Maybe that's just a good strategy?

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
You can choose where you're gonna spawn by just standing there when the microgame is announced. You can see where other players are as well.
If you walk too close to the corners of the map, you will be teleported back to the middle when the game starts. This way, there's a chance you spawn at the same place as other players, so try not to walk to the corners and you'll be fine.

D

Deleted member 469419

You can choose where you're gonna spawn by just standing there when the microgame is announced. You can see where other players are as well.
If you walk too close to the corners of the map, you will be teleported back to the middle when the game starts. This way, there's a chance you spawn at the same place as other players, so try not to walk to the corners and you'll be fine.

But Is not necessary, that's complicate the life, Would be better if cubecraft add that I'm proposing.

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
But Is not necessary, that's complicate the life, Would be better if cubecraft add that I'm proposing.
Yeah I see why you want this. But for me, it's fine how it works now.
Also, how should they do this in hard mode? I vote for hard most of the time and in hard mode are many different teams with one or two players per team in the paintball microgame...

D

Deleted member 469419

Yeah I see why you want this. But for me, it's fine how it works now.
Also, how should they do this in hard mode? I vote for hard most of the time and in hard mode are many different teams with one or two players per team in the paintball microgame...

Uuuhm, In hard mode would similar, there are 4 teams?, A team in every corner

Kenza

Nov 14, 2018
Hengelo OV
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi,

Yesterday I was playing the Boss game "Paintball" and I get noticed that when you spawn in it, the two teams (Blue and Red) appear together and sometimes you haven't time to reaction.

So, there we go with mi suggestion:

- It's would better that one team spawn in one site and the other in another site. That would be better because both teams have time for a reaction.

In my opinion, this should be added to minerware.

* The idea is that both teams spawn with time reaction.
That would be amazing to be honest!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Just met my number 1 fan irl
1714596148741259329038294634727.jpg
Fesa wrote on Austin's profile.
Me getting flowers to put in your soup
1714588672643.jpeg
Top Bottom