Wandertje

Novice Member
Nov 26, 2016
Wander's mancave
YouTube.com
Hello,

I have an idea that would make paintball a better game, and more fun to play
when you are on a killstreak.

So, when you fire your snowballs, and you kill the opponent, you come across a thing, just
a little thing that is annoying...

The fact that the opponent also fired his snowballs, and he kills you after his death, because
the snowball was still in the air.
Would'nt it be great, that if the player killed someone, the opponent's snowballs
get removed from the air, so you can continue with your killstreak.

Also, i get annoyed by the voting system in the lobby, because it says:
You can not change your vote so quicky, after two seconds of waiting.

I hope you like it.

- Wandertje

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
I think what you suggested might be impossible to do, Since it's hard.
But, Thanks for suggesting it. Since it annoys several players too
Have fun :)

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I don't think it's hard to code that and I'd like to see this, yeah. It is annoying indeed and what you also mentioned then you can just continue your killstreak, if that snowball just removes. Also according to me, I don't have any issues with the voting system. But I can be wrong.

Reactions: Wandertje

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland
Deleting snowballs when the player who threw them has died would be a great adittion to Paintball.
I think the voting system is fine, if there is no cooldown people will change their vote every second, this would be really annoying.

WoobleAttack

Jun 4, 2017
Texas
I like to keep it like this as you might get an extra kill when getting killed by the enemies team. Good suggestion anyway.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I don't agree with your first suggestion. It is not realistic that your opponent's projectiles disappear after death. With the way it is now, it requires you to be good at dodging and weaving in order to not get hit. If your suggestion was implemented, you could just run head on and continually fire your weapon and be relatively safe since all their shots would go away after you killed them. -1
For the second suggestion, yes please! I get that they added the timer so you couldn't spam change votes, but it doesn't make sense for that to be across the different voting options. +1

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
You do have a good idea, though I don't think it is necessary.The odds of one of his/her snowballs are very low and it would be a lot of work for them to implement that one small problem. Sorry but for me this is a -1

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom