Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Itd be great if paintball were its own game and had various modes

Rainmaker
Basically a super powerful weapon spawns at mid and the player is required to bring it to the enemy base . While holding the weapon the player has a high slowness level . When the guy with the rainmaker dies the rqinmaker respawns at the location of death

Tower control
Stand on a tower that moves when youre on it , stand long enough to take ot to the enemy . More players on the tower the faster it moves . Opponents have the same objective

Timed matches
Most kills in x miniutes
But these need bigger maps and maybe paintball weapons with varying stats?

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I think these 3 are quite interesting, I'm not so sure about rain maker though...
Keep up with the suggestions!

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Rainmaker
Basically a super powerful weapon spawns at mid and the player is required to bring it to the enemy base . While holding the weapon the player has a high slowness level . When the guy with the rainmaker dies the rqinmaker respawns at the location of death
Can you shoot with that ''super powerful'' weapon?

Tower control
Stand on a tower that moves when youre on it , stand long enough to take ot to the enemy . More players on the tower the faster it moves . Opponents have the same objective
And what can you do with that tower? What happens if the tower is on the enemy side?

Timed matches
Most kills in x miniutes
But these need bigger maps and maybe paintball weapons with varying stats?
I really like this idea, just try to get as much kills in x minutes.

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Can you shoot with that ''super powerful'' weapon?

And what can you do with that tower? What happens if the tower is on the enemy side?

I really like this idea, just try to get as much kills in x minutes.
If the tower is on the enemy side and not occupied itll mive back to mid

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Yeah okay, but what's the point of this tower then? Can you do anything with it except that you can let it move?
Nope. Its meant to concentrate players into one area of the arena so the losing yeam gets the advantage and vice versa . Its pretty chaotic

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Reesle's profile.
You're very creative with your bundle and Skyblock Island ideas! You could be writing the specifications for Cube updates
Kazwa wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything! :( I wish you the best of luck in the future ^.^
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulationssss <3
zflrz wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratzzzzzzzz <3
Top Bottom