Status
Not open for further replies.

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
Well, it's an enterprise, so yes, it wants to make money. However, this is impossible to added because it's banned by Mojang as has been said one hundred times.
Yea I agree thats why there's thinks like premium stuff but I ment that they don't want every cent they can possibly get so then it's one of possible (I'm not talking about how much) reasons why they won't add paid unban.

Also ye, main reason why paid unban cannot be real is still that Mojang prohibited it and this will probably really hurt CC if not destroy it.

Reactions: Rocks1

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
if you don't know much about the topic then why'd you make the statement
I just wanted to say what I'm thinking thats all. Also this was first time I met someone who sad that CC is more 'bout money but apparently there's more people thinking that. I know CC is about money but maybe it is more then I think.

ssf2_god

Aug 21, 2021
super smash flash 2
My idea is to add the function of buying a paid account to the site. Because interest in the game is lost if the old account goes into a lifetime ban, which cannot be removed in any way. With a paid razban, the player has the opportunity to continue playing on this account, and the project has a separate income from this.
If a player gets banned, he just creates a twink and plays with you until he is banned, and so every time, every twink is sent to another ban, from these bans the player will not stop using a clicker or third-party software, because the new account is not as valuable to him as the old one, on which he played a lot. But, if a player could play on the old account, then his priority would be to play on it, and not the new one, for obvious reasons. To do this, you can enter the service of the unban for a certain amount. On many projects, this has been introduced for a long time and does not create disadvantages, and the fact that you do not have it is very disappointing. According to the reflections of many violators: it's boring to play without a clicker, it's easier to make a new account and use a macro there than to play on a basis that can fly into a ban that cannot be removed in any way. Plus, such a purchase will give some players a chance to improve, after all, the cheater will not be able to buy constantly or will stop doing it altogether. I ask the staff to look at this idea from the point of view of keeping online (the rush of new online is good, but you also need to keep the old one, and not many people want to play with 0). For PC players, this topic is also suitable for discussion. I ask players of phones and consoles to refrain, because they are little concerned and hurt by the topic of cheats, software and macros, although if your account is in the bath for something, and you would like a chance to bring it back into operation, then I am waiting for your opinions.
LET’s Go 25 DISAGREES! Good job guys, we have just unforwarded this thread (no. We backwarded this thread!)

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
There would be so many more cheaters if this was implemented; it's not worth it for the small amount of income it would bring to Cubecraft!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.