Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Critomania

Novice Member
Jan 21, 2022
My idea is to add the function of buying a paid account to the site. Because interest in the game is lost if the old account goes into a lifetime ban, which cannot be removed in any way. With a paid razban, the player has the opportunity to continue playing on this account, and the project has a separate income from this.
If a player gets banned, he just creates a twink and plays with you until he is banned, and so every time, every twink is sent to another ban, from these bans the player will not stop using a clicker or third-party software, because the new account is not as valuable to him as the old one, on which he played a lot. But, if a player could play on the old account, then his priority would be to play on it, and not the new one, for obvious reasons. To do this, you can enter the service of the unban for a certain amount. On many projects, this has been introduced for a long time and does not create disadvantages, and the fact that you do not have it is very disappointing. According to the reflections of many violators: it's boring to play without a clicker, it's easier to make a new account and use a macro there than to play on a basis that can fly into a ban that cannot be removed in any way. Plus, such a purchase will give some players a chance to improve, after all, the cheater will not be able to buy constantly or will stop doing it altogether. I ask the staff to look at this idea from the point of view of keeping online (the rush of new online is good, but you also need to keep the old one, and not many people want to play with 0). For PC players, this topic is also suitable for discussion. I ask players of phones and consoles to refrain, because they are little concerned and hurt by the topic of cheats, software and macros, although if your account is in the bath for something, and you would like a chance to bring it back into operation, then I am waiting for your opinions.

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
My idea is to add the function of buying a paid account to the site. Because interest in the game is lost if the old account goes into a lifetime ban, which cannot be removed in any way. With a paid razban, the player has the opportunity to continue playing on this account, and the project has a separate income from this.
If a player gets banned, he just creates a twink and plays with you until he is banned, and so every time, every twink is sent to another ban, from these bans the player will not stop using a clicker or third-party software, because the new account is not as valuable to him as the old one, on which he played a lot. But, if a player could play on the old account, then his priority would be to play on it, and not the new one, for obvious reasons. To do this, you can enter the service of the unban for a certain amount. On many projects, this has been introduced for a long time and does not create disadvantages, and the fact that you do not have it is very disappointing. According to the reflections of many violators: it's boring to play without a clicker, it's easier to make a new account and use a macro there than to play on a basis that can fly into a ban that cannot be removed in any way. Plus, such a purchase will give some players a chance to improve, after all, the cheater will not be able to buy constantly or will stop doing it altogether. I ask the staff to look at this idea from the point of view of keeping online (the rush of new online is good, but you also need to keep the old one, and not many people want to play with 0). For PC players, this topic is also suitable for discussion. I ask players of phones and consoles to refrain, because they are little concerned and hurt by the topic of cheats, software and macros, although if your account is in the bath for something, and you would like a chance to bring it back into operation, then I am waiting for your opinions.
This would be pay to win, and I'm pretty sure it's against minecraft's rules aswell.
I'm going to disagree to your suggestion

D

Deleted member 584093

This would be pay to win, and I'm pretty sure it's against minecraft's rules aswell.
I'm going to disagree to your suggestion
hows it pay to win? Your not paying to win a game your paying to get unbanned which is sort of pay to play

Reactions: Rocks1
D

Deleted member 584093

No, you could hack to win and when you get banned, buy a unban and play again.
Yeah but pay to win is when you buy a thing to help u win this suggestion doesn’t say anything about cube giving hacks it’s more like pay to play since some people would spend money to buy unbans

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
That's simply not allowed by minecraft rules, which CubeCraft must follow in order to keep their partnership with Minecraft and to not get its Network basically blocked.

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
That's simply not allowed by minecraft rules, which CubeCraft must follow in order to keep their partnership with Minecraft and to not get its Network basically blocked.
Which means if CubeCraft adds this feature they will be removed from the featured server list.

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
Make the unban some crazy amount like $1000, if they pay for it.... I'm concerned what they spend their money on.
Being serious I disagree, paying for an unban is basically giving cheaters another chance to cheat, increasing the cheaters on the network.

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Make the unban some crazy amount like $1000, if they pay for it.... I'm concerned what they spend their money on.
Being serious I disagree, paying for an unban is basically giving cheaters another chance to cheat, increasing the cheaters on the network.
Minecraft bans that kind of policies. If CubeCraft implemmented that, their partnership with Minecraft would be over and its server IP's would get blocked.

kikiblabla

Novice Member
Feb 5, 2021
I don't think this would be a good idea as players will get careless about getting banned and about cheating. Cheating shouldn't be justified by paying money.

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him
It’s not allowed in the Minecraft rules if cubecraft did that the server will be closed another reason is people will be spending there money and hack again and again and this will ruin cubecraft.

• Agree
Reactions: kikiblabla

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
I specially for you sum everything bad I found about your suggestion:

- Not allowed by Mojang
- Gonna increase amount of hackers on the network
- CubeCraft wants happy players not to mak tons of money
- Lots of players'll disagree with this and after some time this'll be removed as well

= bad idea

Reactions: Rocks1
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Top Bottom