Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

deathspawn

Nov 6, 2016
deathspawn.net
Not sure if it'd be possible, but it would be nice to be able to teleport to a friend in the main/game lobbies. Maybe something like a /tp allow/deny so that it doesn't get spammed. I.e. if someone does /tp user, you have to do /tp allow to let them tp to you.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I think this would be pretty cool, although you could just /fmsg your friend about what lobby they are in and join them :P

deathspawn

Nov 6, 2016
deathspawn.net
This is to go to their exact position within the lobby. Not teleporting to their lobby from another one, although, that would be nifty as well.

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
I do not thing this is required, because we already have /fmsg to tell people to come in your lobby, tp is not a required command, it can also lead to spam.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on iTz1Hamood's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
as it turns out i get easily distracted by the clickety clack of my old keyboard's switches hence onebof the factors on why i write so slow

i might get the steelseries apex 3 or the tecware phantom+, for now i'll just use my laptop keyboard
86 more wins till Top #3 ✨
I've came so far :)
Hi everyone! How's it going?
just a test to see if my post pops up
(btw today my lil brother's B-Day)
Any greetings 🩵👋🏻?
omg i just logged on today after going somewhere with no cell service and found 108 reaction score!!! this is actually crazy that i reached this already even though i guess it’s not that big a deal but still is in my perspective at the same time! thank you so much for the support!!! :D
Top Bottom