Not open for further replies.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Today, I'll be surprising you all with something I'm practically incapable of: a VERY short suggestion - No fancy titles, no nothing!

My idea is very simple: Allow the command "/p accept" to automatically accept your most recent invite. Having to type out the name of somebody can be surprisingly time-consuming on Bedrock with no clickable chat commands...

That's it 🤷‍♀️

JustNathie

♡ Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 15, 2022
Out of this world 🪐
This is really needed. I am a lazy typer and this would, indeed, come in handy. And maybe to go along with this, a command "/p last" to join the last party you were in (this is for us who get disconnected a lot). This would only be useful when the player who you last partied with invites you again.

• Love
Reactions: caraMel and Hoshi
Apr 30, 2021
Today, I'll be surprising you all with something I'm practically incapable of: a VERY short suggestion - No fancy titles, no nothing!

My idea is very simple: Allow the command "/p accept" to automatically accept your most recent invite. Having to type out the name of somebody can be surprisingly time-consuming on Bedrock with no clickable chat commands...

That's it 🤷‍♀️
YES PLEASE

Reactions: Hoshi

lichtim

Novice Member
May 21, 2023
North germany

That's it 🤷‍♀️
Hihi i dont know how do you can do soo good sugostions
ITS en great Idea i think IT makes IT really easyer and faster too Accept Partys Hope Cube know that. Keep Up the really really great Work(: cya have a good day or night

cryptofrogz

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2023
England

That's it 🤷‍♀️
Yes We need!!! Maybe just typing half of someone’s name as well to invite?

wheatyl

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Mar 6, 2023
meowland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him

That's it 🤷‍♀️
omg yes this would be so much better than having to type their name out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom