Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kevin1998

Aug 5, 2019
Hi,

I'm new here, but I've been playing Cubecraft for a while now. I especially like all of the old Arcade games (like Layer Spleef and Quakecraft), Minerware and Parkour. For Parkour, me and a few friends I know that also play Cubecraft made a little competition to see who can get the fastest time of all of us in the most number of levels. We wanted to see if there was also some kind of list of the fastest times ever performed for certain levels. Currently, the Parkour leaderboard only shows the number of gold medals, but I don't think there's information anywhere on the global record times for each level. Would it be possible to implement something like this? Maybe when you open a Parkour level it shows the top 5 or so fastest times ever performed in that level with the usernames. What do you think of this idea?

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Moved to suggestions. Also just gonna let you know, there's a thread with a compilation of records made in game. Some of the community members have sent in their records for specific maps on Parkour. As for whether these are the highest/fastest records on the server, I can't verify (though I'm pretty sure the submissions also have video evidence), but it's a pretty good place to start: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/cubecraft-book-of-world-records.213611/

Reactions: Kevin1998

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I've thought about this myself but I gotta disagree.
There's a chance the time is bugged and it's not 100% accurate to it's impossible to beat.

Reactions: Josher

Kevin1998

Aug 5, 2019
Moved to suggestions. Also just gonna let you know, there's a thread with a compilation of records made in game. Some of the community members have sent in their records for specific maps on Parkour. As for whether these are the highest/fastest records on the server, I can't verify (though I'm pretty sure the submissions also have video evidence), but it's a pretty good place to start: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/cubecraft-book-of-world-records.213611/
Thanks, I didn't know about this. I'll take a look.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Basketman's profile.
does only staff get access to animated profile pictures?
groove_ wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
UncleSuSpect
Eli wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!!
Basketman wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
I have a question. Can we give suggestions for the forums in feedback and suggestions??
Top Bottom