Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TARO

Jul 22, 2020
Outer Space
www.youtube.com
My VIP friend and I play a lot of overpowered Skyblock Duos, and everytime I play I use the Sharp II, Fire Aspect Diamond, but I see that the Sharp III does more damage? Is there a certain sword that is better than the other that I should keep an eye out for?

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
the way I go is do fire aspect if u can’t find a sword that does two damage more so 10 damage in my opinion is worse that 9 damage fire but there is a enchanted iron sharp five I think that does 11 damage so that’s the best in my opinion. But it not until way later in the game

TARO

Jul 22, 2020
Outer Space
www.youtube.com
Noted.

I thought it over and actually if you have both the Sharp III and the Fire Aspect, hit 'em once with the fire and then combo with the Sharp III until the fire runs out, repeat.

there is a enchanted iron sharp five I think that does 11 damage so that’s the best in my opinion. But it not until way later in the game

I will keep this in mind for next time I play, I'll keep an eye out for it and do the strat I just mentioned if you're correct.

zSeann

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2017
In my opinion, sharp III is much better than sharp II and fire aspect I. I win most of the time with a Sharp III.

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
My VIP friend and I play a lot of overpowered Skyblock Duos, and everytime I play I use the Sharp II, Fire Aspect Diamond, but I see that the Sharp III does more damage? Is there a certain sword that is better than the other that I should keep an eye out for?
Use them both. Sharp 3 does way more damage, but, having him on fire does also damage. Just dual-wield. If you're a 'normal player', u probably have sword on 1, bow on 2 and rod on 3. And then get the other sword on 4. You can train dual wielding on minemen.club, or probably on some other pvp servers to.
Just hit him once with a fire aspect, change to sharp 3, then when the fire is off hit him with it again, and change again and repeat this.

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
Noted.

I thought it over and actually if you have both the Sharp III and the Fire Aspect, hit 'em once with the fire and then combo with the Sharp III until the fire runs out, repeat.

I will keep this in mind for next time I play, I'll keep an eye out for it and do the strat I just mentioned if you're correct.
that's honestly the way I do it, and it works great for me

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom