Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree with this statement

• Total voters

CatPaw

Jul 23, 2017
OK so first off let me say that i know you can just leave the game but the problem is every good map has ranked people in it that vote for op and i also get some people like op items so removing it would just cause another problem to arise. Iv read some previes threads on this topic and i think iv thought of a compromise. Egg Wars would have a board with games that are not op and games that are not counting health and or map selection so that everyone is happy. I do understand that there is one flaw in this idea that people with gold rank and above would be loosing one of the ability the payed for maby it could be replace or something like that if you have any ideas to fix that flaw please leave it below.

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
OK so first off let me say that i know you can just leave the game but the problem is every good map has ranked people in it that vote for op and i also get some people like op items so removing it would just cause another problem to arise. Iv read some previes threads on this topic and i think iv thought of a compromise. Egg Wars would have a board with games that are not op and games that are not counting health and or map selection so that everyone is happy. I do understand that there is one flaw in this idea that people with gold rank and above would be loosing one of the ability the payed for maby it could be replace or something like that if you have any ideas to fix that flaw please leave it below.

Personally, I think Eggwars and the voting options are fine just as they are. I don't see how having a separate board for non-vote-able options is going to do anything besides splitting the player base. Having 2 separate boards for each game type (solo, teams, speed solo, speed teams) will only make games take twice as long to fill up and wouldn't really be a positive impact on the community. Some players dislike overpowered, hardcore, and health modifiers, but others love them, and I believe this would just be a waste of time for the staff to implement. You can always leave a game if you don't like what a ranked player has voted for. Related to entirely removing voting options: that would never happen, as it's something that comes with buying a rank and a lot of people love the modifiers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Power Ranger

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Gold rank gives you pretty much everything, every other higher rank gives that and useless cosmetics
Diamond rank gives you voting on every game except for a few arcade ones :rolleyes:

I assume you're suggesting them to have 2 separate eggwars variant, meaning that there will be a locked normal mode board and a board where ranks can vote.
I'm gonna have to disagree with this. Why?
If you look at solo eggwars, games fill up a bit slowly compared to the team boards. This means that there's barely any players looking to join solo eggwars in the lobbies. Splitting the boards would only make this a bigger problem, and I can guarantee you that majority would go for the boards where ranks CAN vote, as ranked players would want to favor the place where they can vote.
The normal mode boards would end up only getting a fraction of the eggwars player base, and it'd be pretty much dead all the time.

BABY_CLOROX

Jun 11, 2016

buy a rank and it wouldnt be a problem. Everyone without a rank either tries to tell ranks what to vote for or get mad when they vote for something you dont like. Just buy a rank and then you can vote for what you want. Doing what you want would make ranks pointless. One of the main reasons people buy ranks if to vote for that stuff. taking away their power to vote would make their rank pointless.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I get that OP is very annoying for some people, so if I have understood your suggestion correctly you want a smaller board of games where voting is not possible.

It could be a cool feature but it would be unfair towards ranked people as they buy ranks to vote for the gamemode type. I think the thing most people don't like about OP is that weapons and armor is way too overpowered. Though, recently @MimicPanda suggested a new voting category in which you can choose how overpowered weapons and armor should be, which is very useful in case you don't want to have protection 4 armor in OP but instead protection 1.

Though, having your suggestion, is not the better solution.

A

A pigeon

Take it from a stone ranked player, i have never once voted OP. I would really like a board where i could play normal games without other people interfering

Its not unfair in the slightesnt. They still have ither boards. Go check out Trump's variant if the same suggestion.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom