Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

NanoNet

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
IKEA
I really don't like this.... the games would potentially last 3x as longer. Maybe a "basic" version of SG, but most definitely not OP. SG just needs to stay the same imo :P (NEW MAPS PLEASE: There is only 5, lol)

Reactions: kkbubble

NanoNet

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
IKEA
Can you tell me why it gonna during 3 times longer.

With OP armour, the melee battles would last long. Bows would do practically nothing except knock someone back, encouraging long fights, and not quick ones (Talking to you bow spammers out there). And the possibilities of gapples..... oh god. It would ruin the feel of SG.

DaanHeerw

Mar 9, 2015
Netherland
Okay, I'm with you. Maybe delete the god apples. About the punch-bow, I said in the first message of this topic that players gonna have more fun without the punch-bows.

DaanHeerw

Mar 9, 2015
Netherland
And also the KnockbackIV swords. That sword don't gonna be in a chest. About the melee battles: The melee battles during longer if you had a God Apple, if the God Apples not in the game it's gonna be not longer, I think.

_gamertag500

Apr 6, 2015
Warning: bad Grammar and spelling.

Hello Cubecrafters,
I am DaanHeerw. last week i bought the Diamond-rank. It's an cool rank. You can choose overpowered, normal and basic chests. But isn't it an good idea to choose overpowered and basic chest in survival games? I think that it can be a lot of fun, not with PunchIII bows. If you are almost dead you can grab your punch-bow, shoot you enemy and run away to heal.

I think that it can be a lot of fun. The lowest rank to choose overpowered or basic is diamond; like Skywars.

DaanHeerw

DaanHeerw

Mar 9, 2015
Netherland
+9; I ask 10 people in the survival-games lobby what they found of this idea; 9 peoples found it an good idea!!!

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I really don't like this.... the games would potentially last 3x as longer. Maybe a "basic" version of SG, but most definitely not OP. SG just needs to stay the same imo :p (NEW MAPS PLEASE: There is only 5, lol)
The joy of having these new versions of gamemodes is that you don't have to actually vote them if you don't want to. Rather than disagreeing and ruining it for players who would like it, you could support the idea and then just not vote it when it's released :P

DaanHeerw

Mar 9, 2015
Netherland
The chests most be like Skywars; Basic, normal and overpowered. You can choose. I think that the most games are normal, because there more people that can't vote for special chests than people that can do it.

Grammar is very bad, I know :(

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Top Bottom