Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
Hi,
Does anyone know some ideas for me to make with commandblocks? I am honestly a bit out of ideas :/.
Please only submit advanced/difficult ideas, otherwise it's boring :).

Wanna see my shared creations so far? Search for me in the "Creations" subforum! (Filter with the redstone prefix)

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Last year, before I got Designer, I needed something to fill my portfolio with but I was also completely out of inspiration - so I decided to recreate win effects from Cube!

Can check out this thread if you want to see what I created, but yeah try and do stuff like that! Small projects are the best ones for when you're bored!

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
How about a stick that shoots a fireball, probably not possible without a plugin but...
Unfortunately, there isn't really a way to detect a rightclick with just a stick, but it's perfectly fine with a carrot on a stick!

Last year, before I got Designer, I needed something to fill my portfolio with but I was also completely out of inspiration - so I decided to recreate win effects from Cube!

Can check out this thread if you want to see what I created, but yeah try and do stuff like that! Small projects are the best ones for when you're bored!
Good idea!

Try to recreate a game like minerware, making those microgames was a lot of fun
The problem is with multiplayer things (I think) is that you need many players to test it, you can't test it by yourself. How do you guys do that with your games?

Reactions: Gregeyy

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
The problem is with multiplayer things (I think) is that you need many players to test it, you can't test it by yourself. How do you guys do that with your games?
For our projects for Cube, there's an internal QA (Quality Assurance) team. For multiplayer minigames, we try to meet up with them and test for an hour or two. Then there's thorough testing (trying to break the system, usually) and San and I just praying everything goes to plan. spoiler: it usually doesn't

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom