Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I've recently seen alot of messages during hacker's games that people say "The staff team are **** and that they should get good staff".. But, no this isnt right. So I have made a mini montage of hackers getting banned as they should rightly be.

So I hope you enjoy!

(Music removed due to copyright reasons)

Last edited:

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Good to see someone appreciating the work the staff put into the server. I’ve been in games where there’s a skybaser, and I report them on the reports site and they’re gone in like 3 minutes, so very impressive. Nice channel, I’m already subbed!

Jedidiahh

Apr 27, 2020
I respect all staff members because they're actually good people. Thank you CubeCraft staff!!!

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Interesting... this has only happened once, maybe twice in my time on this server, having /reported players over 200 times.
Are you sure you didn't pre-plan this video with certain staff members in order to make them look more pro-active than they are? Just wondering.

• Angry
Reactions: ItzJqlmer

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Interesting... this has only happened once, maybe twice in my time on this server, having /reported players over 200 times.
Are you sure you didn't pre-plan this video with certain staff members in order to make them look more pro-active than they are? Just wondering.
My inside man has just told me they have a multi million plan to make them (the staff) look good. Between others, they have paid this user (the OP) about £200k in order to make this video.

Last edited:

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
You really just won’t accept that Cubecraft has good staff now? XD

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
You really just won’t accept that Cubecraft has good staff now? XD
I'll accept it when I personally see it.
All I am saying is that the OP is someone who I have never heard of (no offence, but I have an excellent memory and recognise almost any regular player on the forums/server) and the clips he has selected seem far too convenient. Thus, my suspicions of these events being pre-planned, I believe, are justified. Hopefully this simplifies things for you.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I've recently seen alot of messages during hacker's games that people say "The staff team are **** and that they should get good staff".. But, no this isnt right. So I have made a mini montage of hackers getting banned as they should rightly be.

So I hope you enjoy!

(Music removed due to copyright reasons)
amazing video #stafflivesmatter

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom